+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I found it sad that jay's family didn't even greet him, not a hug or a kiss. I mean this especially for his wife. Unless she actually did and i missed it.
    Nope, you didn't miss it. They also didn't send him off (to the Levine family) with any warmth.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think it's great that they get TOTAL POLAR opposites for these shows. It should be a huge, fat 'ole eye opener for each family!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Sheesh, I nearly cried when Jay's freakin family didn't even bother to get up when he came back. Oddly I think Mrs. Levine might watch the show and be like "wow..I really need to take a breath" and Brandi won't even see anything amiss..except maybe that they "made' her kids look like wild animals.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I forgot to say what my most favorite part of the show(s) was!!!

I almost pee'd my pants from laughing when they were at the park on Hudson's birthday and the mom forced them all to take the train-ride. The editing from the show was the BEST! It showed everyone's "mind wandering wishful thinking of where they'd rather be"..

Hudson: He's rockclimbing (why the hell DIDN'T she let him climb anyway??)**
    Justin (temp dad): Laying in his chair reading the paper
    Mom Levine: Jumping up and down on the trampoline!!
    Hudson's lil brother: Terrorizing the chickens!!

**They must have eventually let him rock climb though, they had to have the action shots of him doing it from somewhere.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Explanation for Mrs Cooke not getting up

I think Mrs Cooke's butt is actually physically attached to the sofa. If there is time, she can have a her sons get a crowbar (which they are currently using to beat each other senseless) and pry her butt from the sofa and then a small crane is used to gradually tilt her until she is in a standing position. Then she has the show's makeup team mop the flop sweat from her brow (not to mention the floor) and the cameras start taping again (she must have had this put in a special contract she has with FOX). I think this explains why she has such a sweet husband, but doesn't get off of the sofa to greet him after he's been away for a week.

FORT Newbie
    k, the best freakin sequence i have ever seen on reality tv --

on the train, cheesy music in the background:

zoom in on hunter -- who'd rather be rock-climbing (they show him rock-climbing)

zoom in on mr levine -- who'd rather be sitting in his big leather chair at home (they show him relaxing in his comfy leather chair in NY from earlier in the show, feet up, reading the paper)

zoom in on brandi -- who'd rather be jumping on the trampoline (they show the scene of her bouncing on the trampoline from earlier in the show -- you really can hardly call it jumping -- maybe she jumped once and then kept the momentum, but that woman hardly moved)

zoom in on younger son -- who'd rather be a chicken? (they show just a chicken) no, he then takes a swing at the pen with a stick to scare it (they actually have footage of him attacking the pen like a psychopath)

hilllllllllllllllllllarious.,. ,

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Depends on where you have it. the Temple charges for that sort of thing, and depending on where you worship, it can get expensive. Plus a sit-down dinner for 180 people, plus renting the country club where you host the dinner, etc....plus the fact that they are in NY...I can see it adding up. Maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-20 thou, maybe more depending on how extravagant they wanted it. And knowing Ms "Wanna hold mah 400 dollar designer shoes" Levine, they would probably be spending a pretty penny. Plus, he's the oldest and only boy in the family too.
    Thanks!!!!

Thank you to all who filled me in on what happened with the money as my Tivo did not do its job last night

Tivo failed me last night also. I was so pissed. I don't think the show will be reran, or is it rerun?
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000
    I think Mrs Cooke's butt is actually physically attached to the sofa. If there is time, she can have a her sons get a crowbar (which they are currently using to beat each other senseless) and pry her butt from the sofa and then a small crane is used to gradually tilt her until she is in a standing position. Then she has the show's makeup team mop the flop sweat from her brow (not to mention the floor) and the cameras start taping again (she must have had this put in a special contract she has with FOX). I think this explains why she has such a sweet husband, but doesn't get off of the sofa to greet him after he's been away for a week.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast