+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG next week looks way interesting

The most explosive Trading Spouses yet! .. I hope this isnt like the most shocking rose ceremony thingy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Ma, I wish that Mr Cooke had left some money for the child's Bar Mitvah. I know he meant well though.
    me too.. I'm really surprised that he didn't ask Beverly how they planned to spend the money .. they had all of that time fishing at the pond. Justin really impressed me with his attention to the needs of the Cooke family .. going so far as to research properties in the area.. very impressive
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY YYYYY . . .

Brandi Cooke needs HER fat butt kicked for allowing her kids to run around like wild savages, with her just standing there, looking on.

ESPECIALLY Hunter, the older one.

Also, I didn't really care for how she bitched/moaned/complained about every little thing when Justin took her to the restaurant. I'm not saying she should've/could've found everything likeable and acceptable, but what really cooked my grits was that, to me, it seemed as though she didn't even TRY to make an effort to be accepting of or gracious about ANYTHING that came her way that evening.

Maybe if she took the energy she spent whining at the dinner with Justin and applied it to disciplining and raising her kids, that would be good.

Really
    liked Justin and Jay. Really liked Pierce and Molly Levine. And Pierce taking Jay under his wing and looking after him as he did was very touching. Seems like a lifelong friendship may have been hatched, there.

Beverly Levine ---- although she seems like a nice enough person with good intentions --- desperately needs to get that firecracker out of her butt.

As for her demanding a consultation with a lawyer about Jay's decisions about their money?

I liked Justin's decisions about the Cooke money. As for Jay's decisions about the Levine money? Oh well, he is a dear, dear man and I really feel that he at least tried to put some thought and consideration into what he decided.

Brandi, Hunter and Cole Cooke?

Although you can't really blame Hunter and Cole for being the savages that they are.
    Last edited by ness; 09-01-2004 at 12:37 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    OMG next week looks way interesting

The most explosive Trading Spouses yet! .. I hope this isnt like the most shocking rose ceremony thingy
    Yep, I hope it's better than this weeks. I actually found this weeks episode kind of boring due to everone treating each other so well. Dux, I get the impression that the visitors probably aren't allowed to discuss the money, they're supposed to figure out what the family needs; then again I am just guessing about that.
    I agree that the Cooke's children are way out of control. I hope that they might be at least a little better with their dad home and the cameras away, but I kinda doubt it!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

How was the money devided? I missed it, and Tivo didn't record the full episode. :rolleyes
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

As for her demanding a consultation with a lawyer about Jay's decisions about their money?

I liked Justin's decisions about the Cooke money. As for Jay's decisions about the Levine money? Oh well, he is a dear, dear man and I really feel that he at least tried to put some thought and consideration into what he decided.

Brandi, Hunter and Cole Cooke? dont deserve Jay. And yes I agree he is a dear dear man and tried, but I really don't think he has a clue about sums of money that large. Maybe the Levines would be able to get it to manageable /reasonable amounts for what Jay intended and use the rest as they please.

I didn't apreaciate the attitude of Justin's wife. Especially her comment about jay not being used to restaurants but instead buffet's...she really needs to calm down.
    Justin's kids were showed exemplary behavior.

I found it sad that jay's family didn't even greet him, not a hug or a kiss. I mean this especially for his wife. Unless she actually did and i missed it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jays "wunderfulllllll" family

Nope I didnt see the Mrs. get up to kiss him, hug him or anything either.
    Hope it made Jay think about turnin around, goin back to NY and being part of the Levine family, Pierce could probably use a big brother. Both families however are used to the way they are living, but the issue here really is that people that try to get on these shows are usually wanting something for nothing, and in this world baby, there is nothing for free!

Jay's wife made some rude comment to him before he left and didn't get her fat arse off the couch to welcome him home :phhht
    Poor guy was looking for some kind of affection/acknowledgement he was home. My heart went out to him.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Gosh, I wonder if I was watching the same show?

The Cooke kids - well, they were being filmed and some strange man was being "dad". (Did you notice how well they behaved once their REAL dad came home?) I know that MY kids were little hellions at times - the whole sibling rivalry thing. Brandi just struck me a scared and a bit dim. But, she had sense enough to marry a good man, so props to her.

On the other hand, I thought the Levine kids were extremely well behaved, at least in front of their mum. They KNEW better than to act up in front of a camera. Mrs. L and her shrieking about the kitchen floor?! - I can TOTALLY see why Mr. C thought they needed help to become a closer family. And, with some cooking lessons, maybe Mr. L will drop some weight before he has a heart attack.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast