+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Cooke Family

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I think Jay himself deserves a makeover! He thinks so little of himself, he should get like a "red carpet" makeover..maybe get his teeth fixed (if he wanted..aint' nothing wrong with being yourself) get some new stylish clothes..it would be great..if anyone deserves it..its him!

what you'll think?
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Kao
    I'm wondering if the reason why they made it the husband swap this time was because of Brandi's bland personality.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    they should swap Brandi with a new personality..so that Jay wouldn't have to live with a blank chalkboard as a wife
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I'm wondering if the reason why they made it the husband swap this time was because of Brandi's bland personality.
    PFFFT...imagine the great tv to have been had if Brandi had gone to NYC and Beverly had been on the mattress on the floor!! I have a vague notion that with her Type A personality Beverly might have made huge strides toward whipping the Wild Boys into shape in 7 days.

Beverly, the overactive super-mom vs. Brandy, the immobile sub-mom would have been fun to watch.

Despite Jay being from a small town he was open to go out in to the city and he bonded well with the Levine boy. If Brandy had gone to N.Y.C it would have been a disaster. I think she would have stayed in the apartment the entire time and I don't see her bonding with the Levine children at all.From what I could see she couldn't even bond well with her own boys.
    Odd that Jay would go to N.Y.C and miss his sons birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_chick5
    Despite Jay being from a small town he was open to go out in to the city and he bonded well with the Levine boy. If Brandy had gone to N.Y.C it would have been a disaster. I think she would have stayed in the apartment the entire time and I don't see her bonding with the Levine children at all.From what I could see she couldn't even bond well with her own boys.
    Odd that Jay would go to N.Y.C and miss his sons birthday.
    If I were treated by my family the way Jay is treated, I wouldn't care if I missed the brats birthday. One day Jay is gonna say Adios to the bunch of em and Brandi is going to wonder why. Woman oughta learn how to treat her man, and give her kids a SMAK upside the butt

[QUOTE=fit_chick5
    Odd that Jay would go to N.Y.C and miss his sons birthday.[/QUOTE]

For 50,000 I would miss all of my kid's birthdays. I don't think they had a choice when they were going and it would have been dumb of him to not do the show just because it was devil child's birthday.

For a Big Mac and some fries I'd leave those hellacious little 'Chuckies' masquerading as children .....and I don't even like McDonald's. Shhhhh,man I'd just leave for general purposes.
    Last edited by did_it_again; 09-07-2004 at 01:23 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    How about.... he's in love?

I don't feel bad for him at all.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast