+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Levine Family

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

The Levine Family

Beverly, Justin, Pierce, and Molly Levine are hurried, over-scheduled New Yorkers.

Justin Levine is a lawyer by day, but by night, he is a social chameleon. On Monday nights, Justin can be found singing karaoke until the wee hours of the morning with his friends and his wife. He is also an active member of the New York theater scene, performing as often as he can in a variety of productions.

Affable and affectionate, Justin has been described as a "Jewish Santa Claus" because of his warm smile, inviting eyes, and giant teddy bear hugs. *Justin's close circle of friends and his adoring family help keep his busy life a little more grounded.

The family's work, school and social calendar would be a disaster if not for Beverly, the matriarch of the Levine family. *Beverly is also an active philanthropist and community volunteer. She runs her community's youth soccer league and is a member of its board of directors.

Pierce Levine, 13, loves the stage almost as much as his father. He loves to perform but also plays basketball and soccer. **Pierce's sister, Molly, is an adorably precocious 7-year-old. She plays the violin, takes private tennis lessons, and is a valued member of her soccer team.

The Levines also enjoy spending time at their Atlantic Beach getaway, where they walk along the shore and go boating and swimming.

**Information found on FOX website, click HERE for information.
    Last edited by John; 08-24-2004 at 07:47 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think the Levine's are a nice family. Dad is huggable and patient. The kids are terrific. I know there's been much said on other threads about Beverly. She's not perfect (who is?) but if her children are any reflection, I'd say she's doing a great job.

Did anybody notice the contrast between how the siblings behave toward each other? The Cooke kids: Hudson annoying, pestering and beating the tar out of Cole at every opportunity. The Levine kids: civil, polite and cuddling together. What a contrast!

Yes, you're right on all your observations.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I like the Levine kids they seem well balanced and none pretentious and they seemed genuinely warm to the Cooke father.

FORT Newbie
    The Levine mother and children were polite, warm and very consious of makin Mr Cook feel comfortable and welcome. He was treated like an honored guest.

The mom really does need to stop her antagonistic nagging. Sure, she may be nice, etc..etc.. but really...comeon... she was so damn annoying. I can't stand those types of personalities where EVERYTHING is something major and a huge fat deal.

Pierce.. How funny was he?!? The kid TOTALLY made friends with Jay and was so cool to him! It was nice to see him open up and actually enjoy talking to an adult.
    The mom said something like.."It was nice to see him come out of his shell".. How sad that she doesn't realize that her and Justin are/have driven him INTO that shell.
    IMO, it looks like the parents are on go, go go! No time to slow down and actually participate in Pierce's "likes" and interests.
    It was fascinating to see Jay and Pierce get along so well. The only thing I'm worried about now..is that Pierce and Jay can continue their friendship. The mom was super bent out of shape about the $50K allotment, and that might drive a wedge between them with the friendship.

Justin was sarcastic with everything. Albeit, funny... but very sarcastic about the situation.

I fully agree with you about the mother Maveno. That kind of treatment will end up in costly therapy for the kids down the road.

With that said, I really liked the Levine family and preferred them to the Cooke family (with the exception of Jay). I'm very impressed with Justin going as far as he did by researching real estate, what a stand up guy! And taking Brandi out to dinner like he did, that was SO incredibly sweet and she was a bitch for not being appreciative of his thoughtfulness.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Ya know.. what the hell DID Justin do when he went to look at the real estate in the area, etc???

He didn't say to buy property, he didn't have'm buy a home..nothing. The money was alloted to add an addition to the existing craphouse.
    I don't get it. He was all jazzed like he was going to help them out, but there was no property or new home to be purchased.

Didn't seem all THAT great what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ya know.. what the hell DID Justin do when he went to look at the real estate in the area, etc???

He didn't say to buy property, he didn't have'm buy a home..nothing. The money was alloted to add an addition to the existing craphouse.
    I don't get it. He was all jazzed like he was going to help them out, but there was no property or new home to be purchased.

Didn't seem all THAT great what he did.
    My guess is that he researched the possibility of buying a new house and realized that $50,000 wasn't going to cut it. At least he tried.

FORT Newbie
    Unless I misunderstood, he researched property values & alloted them enough money to buy the home they currently live in. Presumably it is owned by Jay's father?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast