+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Levine Family

I LOVE those kids. They seem to have generous spirits, and I love the way the son tried to make Mr. Cooke feel comfortable.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I must say lady levine showed her true colors when she became so upset over how the money was to be spent. Did anyone notice how papa Levine just let it roll like water off a ducks back. Yes he felt that the money for the culinary class was to much,which it was,but poor Jay was so out of his element as to the cost of things in that regard.

The entire Levine family is really an accurate portrayal of a typical family today, quite frankly I do not think Mama Levine has overreacted,(but in all honesty, did she really think they were just gonna get the 50K?) and the kids are wonderful. Mr. Levin is a good man and I really do hope we find out how Pierces Bar Mitzvah turned out!

If I remember right Mrs. Levine mentioned the Bar Mitzvah cost about the same amount as a wedding, and then mentioned they were going to use the 50K for the Bar Mitzvah. Ummmmmmm JMO but, it's usually a good rule of thumb to not make plans for money you don't have.

Same rule of thumb here... no money no planee
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    The entire Levine family is really an accurate portrayal of a typical family today, quite frankly I do not think Mama Levine has overreacted,(but in all honesty, did she really think they were just gonna get the 50K?) and the kids are wonderful. Mr. Levin is a good man and I really do hope we find out how Pierces Bar Mitzvah turned out!
    I don't think Beverly is a bad person neither. Granted, she tends to put pressure on her kids to excel, but all mothers do the same. After all, she is a Jewish mother, she can make you feel pretty guilty if you're an underachiever!! Besides, she took time to get up early to say good-bye to Jay and everything.

It's too bad that TV editing makes her look like a greedy, overbearring individual at the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123