+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 4 Recap - Crying with Scooby

FORT Newbie
    :phhht I am in Australia and have just seen Trading Spouses, episode 4. I felt quite sad and upset at the way Lisa was treated.

OK, Lisa has her faults, she's load, controlling, and should pay more attention to her diet, but she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. Jurek and the children were plastic people! They didn't even try to make her feel welcome! I would have thought the children would have been taught some manners! I hope Samantha disiplines them when she sees this episode!

And that "abnormi". I feel like I would like to punch her in the face. How dare she say the things she said, who does she think she is! What a superficial, bitching oxigen waster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only half decent person in this family is Samantha.

FORT Newbie
    And I forgot, if I was Lisa, I would have donated their $50,000 to charity!!! That would teach them a lesson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer615
    And I forgot, if I was Lisa, I would have donated their $50,000 to charity!!! That would teach them a lesson!!!

..or donated the money to the dog Scooby.

FORT Newbie

Re: Episode 4 Recap - Crying with Scooby

Samantha and Jurek Pilek's family are the nastiest, cold-hearted people I have yet seen in this series. OMG! How incredibly cold can people get? Nasty, nasty, nasty and condescending all the time. And what's wrong with their kids? The kids are just as loveless as the parents; cold as ice and so ill-mannered. Clearly they are damaged and have never learned to love at all.

The Pilek's live in Orange County, and clearly assume that everyone who doesn't are 'below' them and to be pitied. But in my view, the Bowers family are a far more loving and humane group of people. The Pilek's are emotionally damaged and very self-centered, cold hearted with no regard for any other human being but themselves.

Pileks: get a psychologist! You're just awful people. Absolutely awful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12