+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 12am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Kao
    Okay, the mom at the Pileks is working my nerves already. There IS a such thing as trying too hard.

*edit* OMG! I can't beleive that they asked her what size her trailer was! These people have absolutely NO CLASS whatsoever! The Pilek mom is a gem. Why is she hanging out with trash like this?
    Last edited by Kao; 08-10-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Agreed. I think she thinks these kids are going to crash and burn because they are optimistic about the future. There's nothing wrong with a 12 year old girl wanting to be a singer. And I thought all 14 year old boys want to be a pro athlete of some sort.

Ouch, I do feel sorry for her a bit, "what size is your trailor?", just a bit though.

oh my god - the pilek neighbor is seriously mentally impaired - she thought lisa said that the makers of the beige paint were making a "mantle"....

Kao
    Those people are NASTY! And what was up with the chick who could barely speak English talking about her because she works at a dental clinic? *rolls eyes*

Lisa is so abrasive - she is like walking sandpaper.....meanwhile her kids are in love with Samantha. It started to amuse me when she was yelling instructions to little britney spears pilek, b/c it was true that the kid looked barely alive while she was singing (god knows how much the private lessons cost) but she took it too far when she was yelling as she walked up the stairs. Then she takes the son to the batting cage and starts yelling as he is trying to hit. Her voice is so horrifying I had to hit mute.

What was with her heckling the kid in the batting cages. I know I would'nt be able to concentrate with that lady in the back screaming "Swing" "That was a strike come on!!".

It looks like the Pilek mom is a good influence on the Bowers kids.

I just gotta say I really liked Samantha's attempt to bond with the kids. At first when she was out with Katie I was hating it...I think cause I am that tomboy and my mother used to try and dress me all girly, but she did pretty well and didn't really force her into anything. Then when she took Erik out and got him in the kitchen since he had mentioned wanting to be a chef...I just thought that was a really cool idea, and it seems like he enjoyed it as well.

Kao
    The Bowers neighbors are nice, in contrast with...ugh, I can't even go on. It costs absolutely nothing to be nice to people.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'm really liking Sam. Her friends, though, reflect poorly on her...especially the scary woman with huge teeth. No wonder she has issues with dental hygienists!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast