+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There is nothing wrong with Mr Pilek. So he's rich, yes, does that make him a bad person, no. So he's not physically attractive NOW (do YOU know what he looked like when he was younger? Who's to say he's not attractive younger? I know plenty of people who looked stunning in their 20s but is dramatically changed in their 40s and 50s) but does THAT make him a bad person, no.

Now the more relevant question turns to how he is a dad to his kids. And from what we've seen briefly on the two episode show, I say his kids are pretty well taken care of. And you know what? They're in fact BETTER than the bowers kids in every shape and form if we had to compare between the siblings. So put it to rest as far as Mr Pilek's parenting abilities is concern.

As for the question about his marriage to Sam. It is NOT obvious if she married him only for his money, charm, looks or otherwise. We just don't know enough to come to a definite conclusion. What we do know, however, is Mr Pilek do love Sam (very much in fact) and the feeling seems to be mutual from Sam. Why I say that is because compare them to the Bowers marriage is night and day! Did you hear one word about bad mouthing his wife like the Bowers dad did from Mr Pilek? Or from Sam complaining about her husband? None whatsoever! I'm not saying the Pilek marriage is perfect 10 either and they could very well hide their "real feelings" for eachother out of camera range but come on.... I mean if anything that is obvious here is that the Pileks have a good solid marriage between them.

Don't take THAT away from them because of some "cow" ruining everything and making everyon's life a living hell on her path.

btw the people who attend the bowers little party are NOT neighbours. They're ALL family members. Are you kidding me? Lisa making friends with neighbours is as likely as the Bowers giving all their 50 grand winnings to charity.... notice that their own family members did not have a favorable view of Lisa either....

It seems to me some of you are jealous of the Pileks lifestyle for some reason and don't call it like it is. I too live a modest, so called down to earth lifestyle but I don't go trash the rich and lucky folks just because they're that.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I liked what I saw of Mrs Pilek but have to wonder how much of it was real. As I said somewhere else, why would a perfectly nice person have the husband and friends she had? Maybe she's just a little more TV savvy than the other members of the show.
    Maybe..... perhaps...... have you ever thought about that...... there is nothing wrong with her husband? And to a certain degree her friends aren't that bad either?

Again some of you are coming up with stuff that it shouldn't had come up in the first place. It's ridiculous. Lisa is the focal point of the problem, can't you guys see that?

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    It seems to me some of you are jealous of the Pileks lifestyle for some reason and don't call it like it is. I too live a modest, so called down to earth lifestyle but I don't go trash the rich and lucky folks just because they're that.
    Where are you coming up with this idea??? I havent said negative things about them because they are rich, but because they were as equally rude as Lisa. If the roles were reverse, if Samantha had been nasty to the Bowers and they were behaving just like the Pilek family did, I would had said they were rude too.. rich or poor. So stop making this something it isnt. You dont know my wealth status, and that has absolutely nothing to do with my posts on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    Again some of you are coming up with stuff that it shouldn't had come up in the first place. It's ridiculous. Lisa is the focal point of the problem, can't you guys see that?
    Why cant you see that the Pilek Family were just as rude as Lisa??

I think lisa is a loser
    I don't like her

:-D
    I think 13-years old is definetly old enough to start acting mature and not completely ignore an adult when he or she is talking to you.l

I wouldn't exactly call a 13-year-old an innocent kid.
    Last edited by swimmer935; 08-25-2004 at 10:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011