+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 Recap - Blonde Beauty and the Bowers Beast

welcome homegirl! see, that's how i saw mrs. bowers. i think she wanted to have her cake and eat it, too. be the boss, but be the guest. i think you hit it on the head. my guess is that by day 3 of her imposing her rules, the pileks were just done with her. yeah, it was rude to not have considered her with the chair thing, and i agree that jurek is a bit of a jerk, but i know i would have a difficult time having a loud, aggressive woman in my home, too. even if it were just for a week. i don't know... i just know she rubbed me the wrong way. even worse than jurek did.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Sher. Thank you for the welcome. I really enjoy your recaps.

FORT Regular

Special Olympics

The Bower dad's comment about his son bowling as if it were the Special Olympics was too funny.

LG.
    Super recap, Sher. I think you've captured their mania perfectly. I missed last night's finale (with LCS and a dozen other shows airing the same night, ack, who decides these schedules), so I can't wait to read the wrap up for these two wacky families.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Sher, you rock

I watched parts of last nights episode, but missed last weeks entirely! Your recap was soooo, perfect. I now wish I'd watched Your description of the maid scene was hilarious !!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Some scenes missing?

In some of the promo ads on TV, I thought I saw a scene when Samantha was riding with the Bowers in a car and then she turned around and shouted at Eric in the backseat: "What is your problem?"

I don't remember seeing that scene in both episodes 3 and 4.

Does anyone else recall seeing that scene?

Nghe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12