+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    i think it was rude of them not to offer her a seat, simply because she is a lady (although that point can be argued), but i think the father and the kids have put up with a lot of stuff that couldn't fit in the hour show and are just tired of having her around and want the real mom back because lisa is too pushy and annoying and doesn't communicate with them.

As much as they didn't like her, when you have a guest at home, you're supposed to make them feel welcome, its obvious lisa doesn't feel welcome and they don't even hide it for the sake of making her feel better.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 08-10-2004 at 01:45 PM.

FORT Fan
    and when you are a guest in someone's home, you are supposed to try not to be a burden and not be annoying and bossy to the owner of the house
    and lisa obviously didn't make much of an effort to ease into the situation, but remained the same boisterous, obnoxious, annoying lush she would have acted like at her own home

Let's not forget that this was a *special* situation.

FORT Fan
    they were definitely rude by not offering her a chair....
    but she seems to have alienated them by her actions and attitude.
    no way they could have included everything leading up to that point, but she was way out of line trying to give the daughter a complex because dad spends more time with her brother....she may have asked the father about the family dynamics apart from the kids and not tried to inject drama or give the girl a complex.
    and she did appear to be drunk at dinner, and the kids couldn't believe it was happening

aside from not giving her a seat, the family hasn't been that rude. kids don't like chores, especially when the maid is paid to do them...maybe they are responsible for their rooms or something else, not like lisa took the time to ask.....sure didn't seem like she was the type to give her kids chores in the same tone or demeanor....her kids most likely would have flipped her off and continued eating cheezy poofs.
    (i like lisa's family, they just lack discipline, confidence, a diet, excercise, and typical family social skills)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tab
    Lisa is getting back exactly what she dishes out. How the Pilek children and hubby are treating her is no different from how we saw her own family treat her.
    This is twice you posted the exact same sentiment.
    I will, do and have no qualms with disagreeing with you. Since I hate typing (or cut and pasting) the exact same message I've typed already, I'll direct you to the "Pilek Family" thread if you're interested in a rebuttal. Click HERE.

Anyway.. Mr Pilak was so overboard with his rudeness on the beach, it was sickening! Sitting there like he had no spine, chomping on chips..then when she asks if anyone wants to go for a walk.. the prick answers snidely with, "eat some chips."

He'd be picking himself up off of the floor if it was me.. not to mention a week later too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I agree Maveno...Mr. Pilek showed no class whatsoever. At least Mr. Nakamura tried to get along with Mela.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    and when you are a guest in someone's home, you are supposed to try not to be a burden and not be annoying and bossy to the owner of the house and lisa obviously didn't make much of an effort to ease into the situation, but remained the same boisterous, obnoxious, annoying lush she would have acted like at her own home
    I thought that was the point in trading spouses. To do things and show them how things are done in your own house???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789