+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Does it seem like the rich family's always more set in their ways than the poor family ? The Bowers Dad was trying to play along with the healthy eating thing and was telling his son to look the woman in the eye, etc. Whereas Pilek Dad just has this contempt all over his face. Yes Mrs. Bowers is kind of loud-mouthed and obnoxious.. but he still could've treated her with at least the respect that a guest deserves..

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Did Mr. Pilek just tell her to get drunk?! No one on this show seems very nice. Meh....I don't think I'll watch again, it's uncomfortable to watch.
    If I were Mr. Pilek Id want to choke her too !

Quote Originally Posted by divaexpatriate
    Does it seem like the rich family's always more set in their ways than the poor family ? The Bowers Dad was trying to play along with the healthy eating thing and was telling his son to look the woman in the eye, etc. Whereas Pilek Dad just has this contempt all over his face. Yes Mrs. Bowers is kind of loud-mouthed and obnoxious.. but he still could've treated her with at least the respect that a guest deserves..
    Mrs Bowers is the most vile piece of rude trash possible.
    She doesnt deserve any respect whatsoever.

I don't like the Pileks, esp. the Husband. Darn, I don't like the kids either, I feel so bad for not liking these people, but they way they've treated Mrs. Bowers speaks of no class, although I'm sure they think they're upper class. Poor Mrs. Bowers is starting to drink! Mr. Bowers seems to have a little crush on Mrs. Pilek, surrrreee blame everything on your wife, but if you don't want her to bring junk in the house, why do you eat it? He does most of the cooking but blames his familes weight problem on his wife. What a jerk! Mrs. Pilek seems fine, but snobby. Oh boy, its going to be a mess next week. :rolleyes

Selkie, why so much discuss for Mrs. Bowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Selkie
    Mrs Bowers is the most vile piece of rude trash possible.
    She doesnt deserve any respect whatsoever.
    I think she's intrusive, loud-mouthed and obnoxious...

But I also think that she means well and the way she tried to clean up the house and get the kids involved in the cleaning elevated my opinion of her a lot.

While we're on the subject of class, not offering a middle-aged woman a chair while letting your bratty daughter & son sprawl in their own little chairs.. that to me is ruder than Mrs. Bowers getting a wee tipsy and prying into their personal lives.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcure1
    but they way they've treated Mrs. Bowers speaks of no class, although I'm sure they think they're upper class. [:rolleyes
    I totaly agree! Have you noticed how none of the P's smile? I mean, at least they laugh at the 'poor' Bowers house. They seem so unhappy.

Also, the p's are not as rich as the think they are, I like how Mrs. Bowers noticed the 'view'.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcure1
    Selkie, why so much discuss for Mrs. Bowers?
    yeah I'd like to know that and why she referred to the family as Fat assholes or whatever. To me that's just uncalled for.

I do agree, Mrs. Bowers (so far from what I have seen) is an obnoxious and immature twit. I'm sorry but her daughter seems to have more sense in her head than she does.

RM seems okay so far...spoiled yes, and the schpeel about positive thinking had me cracking up (ala TammY). Hopefully she won't be as bad as Tammy.

I'll tell you ONE thing that is irritating the crap out of me- this low-carb craze. My god, get over it people!!!! And I gagged when RM said "we eat low carb"...I hope to god she doesn't have her children on a low-carb diet too!!! :rolleyes
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

ROFLMAO Bowers son "We're lower middle class"...LOL!!!!

What a bunch of spoiled brats the Pileks are...won't even load a dishwasher?? Geez, we dont' even have a d/w here and my daughter will be doing them by hand. Spoiled and lazy...

I want to see what drives RM to say something about the kids being fat...that would piss me off to no end. There's no reason for that. We'll see.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Not thrilled w/ PM.

RM better, and certainly more tolerable than Tammy.

Next: Time to check out the house parties.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread