+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bowers Family

lol, I missed that quote, oops.

Anyway, if he's "almost 6 feet tall", then he's on his knees. Because in that pic, I wouldn't put him any taller than 5' 7".

Well, what I see as the interesting part of is if the California mom is going to try to change Katie to more girly ways. If it happens, then that would perhaps speak of the California mom having something to do with her daughter's aspiration to be the next Britney Spears. If she lets Katie be, then all good, the California daughter really is on "her own" with the Britney dream.

But so far both of the families/moms seem to be very nice.Of course, that is bound to change
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

The media probably translates 5'7" to "almost six feet tall"
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by gcue
    maybe the rich "positive" west coast woman will roll with the punches
    that's exactly what's happening. I like Mrs. Pilek, the west coast mom. she seems like the thinker and the pillar of her family. As for Mr. Pilek, I've encountered frying pans with more personality. I do not like the way he barely makes the effort to get to know Mrs. Bowers and the Pilek kids are following suit

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    I do not like the way he barely makes the effort to get to know Mrs. Bowers and the Pilek kids are following suit
    They certainly are. Talk about rude. So far, I'm not liking the spoiled brats at all. The Bowers children don't seem to be too bad... yet.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

FORT Regular

The one who is really being RUDE

I feel that Lisa is the one that is totally rude. First of all, what right does she have to tell Mr. Pilek how to raise his kids...It started to sound like she was trying to get the kids to play against their dad regarding the quality time issue. I also thought she looked like a complete a$@# when at the restaurant. Drinking like a fish. I guess she is going to portray her true colors as a lush....plus if the kids are use to a lifestyle with a maid so be it...why try to change something in a week. I'm sure they have responsibilities. Plus I see nothing wrong with trying to make the best for your kids. If I had their money, I would probably be the same by allowing my kids to succeed. Love the house....Why are the Bowers so lazy that they can't even take care of an above ground pool. Lisa is so busy trying to get Katie and Zach to do the dishes, why doesn't she try to get her kids to do something when she returns instead of playing cards and eating full meat sandwiches... That pool shows just plain laziness....

If I cursed in front of my father like that Erik did I would be waking up now. I Think the Bowers seem pretty chill,but maybe to much so when it comes to their kids .

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I'm sorry but this family is totally redneck.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think this family is a little rough around the edges,but when was the last time you saw a father sleep in bed with his son and have his arm around him. I can see there is love amoungst this family.
    Craig at least tried to get his kids to fall in line with Samantha and even told his son to look her in the face when talking to her.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    With regard to the above ground pool.......I believe that it's not laziness but rather lack of money that leaves it in its present condition. When you use all your money to eat and pay the bills there isn't much left for "extras" and when things that aren't absolutely essential get broken (like car windows for example) it can be some time before the money is scrounged together to get them fixed. I have spent 30 years of marriage living from paycheck to paycheck, mostly everyone I know is in the same boat, and if that makes me lower middle class or a redneck then so be it. Just because the Bowers are heavy people reflects more on bad eating habits (chocolate syrup and marshmello fluff??) than laziness. I would much rather be a part of their family than the Pileks (could that man whine any more....sheesh, it's just for a week buddy, try and tough it out) with those silent zombie children. It's kind of amazing to me how people who have agreed to be filmed and shown on tv in a reality setting for MONEY are bitching and moaning about a few little changes and adjustments in their lives. I'm sorry, for $50,000 I could put up with the mom from hell for a mere week AND I think I could manage to act congenial for the cameras.
    Cake or Death?

+ Reply to Thread