+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Bowers Family

[QUOTE=Maveno]

Ok. Lisa's behavior at my home..if she did the same crap.. I'd of said something to her, very directly... and she would not have continued any behavior I find offensive. Even if cameras are present. If (after being warned) she continued being an idiot.. onliners would be feeling sorry for Lisa afterward, and I'd be the ogre online to everyone. I wouldn't care either.

Do I think heckling the kid in the batting cage was right? No. But, MY kid wouldn't act as if he's a mute.. MY kid would know how to react to that crap. Period.

QUOTE]

AMEN! My kids have been taught to respect people and to use manners. BUT under no circumstances are they to allow people to run all over them or degrade them, nor are they allowed to run all over others or degrade them. I think Lisa's attitude (if she were to be in school) would be called bullying. Don't the schools have a zero tolerance for bullying now? I know ours does. I don't know if I like Lisa or not, but I sure didn't like her personality on the show.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    This isn't the Andy Dick thread, and Maveno doesn't have to change her avatar to suit you.
    I was only replying to the person who replied to my earlier post, and WellAh was the one who suggested he change his avatar.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    If they were a guest in my home, I would treat them with manners. We werent raised to be rude to guests in our home, even if they are being rude to us. Show them you are a better person by not lowering yourself to their level.
    Well said.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemermaid
    I was only replying to the person who replied to my earlier post, and WellAh was the one who suggested he change his avatar.
    regardless, can we continue to keep this on the topic of the Bowers clan?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemermaid
    C-bun and a lot of the other critics of the Pilek family may post the way they do, because some people may relate better to Lisa for personal reasons. It's a skewed view.
    We all have different point of views, I can say my opinion has nothing to do with me personally. It's a reality tv show. I see both sides. I think Lisa was rude to, but I also think the Pileks were too period. You dont know me well enough to make personal judgements about me.

Canadian bunny, I think Littlemermaid is insinuating we all defend the Bowers or attack the Pileks cos we are of a lower social class than the Pileks.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I honestly dont know what she is saying. She accused my posts earlier of being biased toward upper class people. Some of her comments have been bias toward working class people. I honestly am not prejudice one way or the other, but if a poster doesnt agree with me, I am not going to try to argue my point with them. I know the rules here are to stick to the forum and not harrass others. So I am leaving it at that.

Caged Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I have been toiling and contemplating whether I should even address some posts.. butcha know what? I'm not..I can't think straight anyway, I'm too stoned.

Anywho.. I will not tolerate anymore "insinuations" that I am of a lower class of people.
    Might I suggest that you're opinions stick to THE SHOW, Littlemermaid?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Indeed.

These forums are for commenting on the show and the characters/contestants, not for either commenting about or making insinuations about other posters based on the content of their posts.

If you have a problem staying within the rules please leave.
    If you have a problem leaving one of the mods will be only too pleased to assist you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Why didn't Samantha address the issue of the pool? I thought for sure that she was going to allot $$ to build a new pool, or fix/clean the current one.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread