+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pilek Family

The Pilek Family

THE PILEK FAMILY

[IMG]images/img/fam2group_72.jpg[/IMG]

Pictured L-R: The Pilek family - Katie, Jurek, Zack and "Traded Spouse" Lisa Bowers.

The Pileks live near the ocean in sunny southern California where they enjoy the typical California lifestyle - healthy living, lots of sunshine, sparkling beaches and barbeques on the weekends. They are an active family of four who appreciate one another's individual interests. As a yacht captain, Jurek Pilek is able to give his family the finer things in life, including their spacious Aliso Viejo home, weekly shopping sprees, private sports coaches, and fine dinners with friends.

Jurek Pilek is husband to Samantha Pilek, a tanned and toned Southern California native. *Her job as event planner and publicist allows her a flexible schedule and the extra time needed to kick box, workout and shop. Samantha still finds time to cook dinners for her family and plan neighborhood parties and barbeques, but it's her time spent with her daughter, Katie, that perhaps means the most to her.

Katie Pilek is 11 years old and aspires to be the next Britney Spears. Katie takes private voice lessons, dance lessons and acting lessons, and is totally dedicated to her career. Samantha is completely supportive of Katie's dream, and makes whatever sacrifices necessary to ensure that her daughter has what she needs, is where she needs to be, and is having fun in the process.

Katie's brother, Zach, has his own dreams. At 13, Zach is poised to be a professional baseball player. He trains privately with an ex-professional baseball player and has once again made the All-Star team. *Jurek takes Zach to the batting cages most nights and to the gym every morning; encouraging his son to be disciplined and focused.

Together, the Pilek family loves to bodyboard, barbeque, eat out, and spend time with extended family. Jurek tends to an impressive saltwater aquarium in the living room and Katie enjoys arts and crafts.

Jurek and Samantha are keenly aware of their position in life and are excited about the opportunity for their children to learn about different ways of life. Samantha Pilek tells us that "It will be interesting to contrast our problems with the problems of another family, and for our children to realize what they have, and how lucky they are." Though Jurek is nervous about sharing his life with a complete stranger, he concurs with his wife, and looks forward to an exciting opportunity.

So... ok.. *breathes slowly* Hmm.. a yacht captain....drives (or whatever you do with a yacht, sail, motor, etc....) a..yacht, right? *nervous laughing*

So does that mean he is a private driver for another wealthy person's yacht? O.o

Yes, that's what it means.

Hmm... that job doesn't sound that bad....

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Katie Pilek is 11 years old and aspires to be the next Britney Spears.
    Thread jack: And this is what scares me the most about Britney Spears....

Sorry-now back to the topic.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I thought one of this weeks families was from georgia? I was looking forward to that.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    The Georgia episode is the one where the dads switch and is scheduled for August 31st

I've got a sick feeling in my gut about this family. Zak the "allstar"baseball player who trains privately and a wanna be 11 year old katie who takes singing lessons who want's to be Britney Spears. I can see this is going to be an intersting brat fest.

Yeah, they should be on Showbiz Moms & Dads

I wonder what country Mr. Pilek is from? Because his names are obviously not of english origin?

Wow, from what I've seen, the Pileks are icy cold, except for the mom, she's got a heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast