+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Pilek Family

I still find it really inexcusible how rude Mr Pilek was to a guest. Lisa's not an ideal "mom" in their eyes, but he looks like he'd love to cuss her out sometimes I wonder why he agreed to be part of the show if he misses his wife so much?
    Last edited by Texicana; 08-10-2004 at 03:53 PM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I think the Pilek Family have been very rude to Lisa. I would hope they would had been nicer to a houseguest, but they all are apparently spoiled. I hope Lisa takes and gives their money to a favorite charity since they really dont need the money and with their behaviour dont deserve it.

I am not bias toward anyone, but rich or poor.. manners does go a long way.

Lisa Bowers didn't try to dismiss the maid, she simply wanted each of the kids to do ONE chore for her. One was asked to load the dishwasher and the other child was asked to fold clothes. The maid would have still done the bulk of the cleaning.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

She wasn't sending the "maid away".. she was LIGHTENING her load. Big difference. To her credit, even if she did do it in a manner in which wasn't entirely correct... she is trying to instill a bit of "responsibility". Since this is, afterall..a trading spouses show, the mother's believe (as well as the viewers to an extent) that they are there to DO SOMETHING to help the family, or more simply...the "act the mother". In her life, whether she'd hire a maid or not, I'm pretty comfortable in "knowing" that she'd show them how to do those things.

Screw the maid, if the lazy lil chimp-kids can't do a simple task for ONE DAY, then yes..they're lazy lil spoiled brats.

Have we seen Mrs. Pilek wash clothes, dry dishes, put clothes away, sweep the floor??? We haven't. Simply because the kids know responsibilities, the responsibilities that their mother taught them.

Different backgrounds, different strokes..different folks. Period.

Oh, and I'm not "biased" to families with special privilages such as the Nakamuras and the Pileks. Nor do I think canadian_bunny's post was biased.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Thank You Maveno, I didnt think I was being bias toward anyone either. Just felt that little tasks of doing dishes, etc. wouldnt had hurt them to do for one week. Your post is exactly what I was trying to say. Instilling responsibilities in children so they become productive adults is what I think Lisa is trying to teach them. She could had came off differently, but they really havent been cooperative toward her either, and that could be why she is behaving like she is.

Also canadian_bunny, don't forget...she wasn't even asking him to DO the dishes.. just rinse them and put'm in the dishwasher.

Boy, that's a knuckle-breaker of a job. :rolleyes

ohh just rinse the dishes, than he wouldnt have time to go outside and play basketball

FORT Regular
    I want to say something about how unbelievably RUDE everyone was to Lisa on the boat, when Jurek saw to everyone else's drink, and not to the main guest's (Lisa). Those horrible NASTY superficial b!tches, sitting around making fun of Lisa, (She does therapy to the TEETH). Yeah, you better hope she doesn't knock your teeth out, you manner-lacking stuck-up brat, Lisa's got thirty pounds on you easy! And for those women to say things like "I don't like her" and "I don't like her, either" and "Can you imagine the husband?"was completely uncalled-for and the height of bad manners. They were terrible to her.

Money can't buy you class.

I felt sorry for Katie, because every time she was on camera, she was acting like a goofy kid, sucking her teeth, scratching her head, pulling her gum. I almost expected to see her pick her nose. She has no concept of being "on", and if she aspires to be like Britney Spears, she's got to tighten up on camera.

I was so totally horrified with last night's show. I can't even put it into words.

+ Reply to Thread