+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 2 Recap - Whatchoo Talkin' About, Tammy?

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    I would never say Tammy is a racist. She's just self centered.
    I agree.

Is this the show my husband and I were watching last night where the gorgeous blonde from California moves to Massachussets to live with the husband and 2 children who eat junk food all day and don't exercise, while the wife of that family moves to California and is driving that husband and 2 kids insane with her controlling obnoxious behavior?

Yes, this is the show.

great show!

I agree It's good me hooked already. I like seeing snoty people put in precarious situations. Well maybe Samantha's not all that snotty ,but she could use a chill pill and stop talking about how "we do things back home in California"

Loved the recap!!!! All I can say is, Tammy is an utter and pathetic beotch. I really do believe in karma, one day it will come bite her back in her ass. I feel terrible for nana...I actually worry for her...I worry about Tammy taking her anger out on her.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Tammy take her anger out on Nana??
    Did you see what kinda of shape Nana was in ? Man, she'd kick Tammy's arse all over Texas, down into the Bayou and back around up into Arkansas . Matter of fact she'd probably be able to whump you and me both before breakfast and then drop down and bust out 600 sit ups before kickin' our butts again for even thinkin' she couldn't whump Tammy's behind . Man....don't mess with The NANA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GorlNextDoor

BTW, Who is counting Niko's carbs?
    Niko is a sweet boy but

Quote Originally Posted by Nena902
    Is this the show my husband and I were watching last night where the gorgeous blonde from California moves to Massachussets to live with the husband and 2 children who eat junk food all day and don't exercise, while the wife of that family moves to California and is driving that husband and 2 kids insane with her controlling obnoxious behavior?
    No, different episode, different couples. This episode was about two families in Texas.

FORT Newbie
    I disagree with Mela's choice to give Nana all the money. It made Nana uncomfortable. Heck, it would make me uncomfortable if a stranger came in and singled me out from my family as "more deserving." I'm not saying Nana wasn't more deserving, just that the action made it uncomfortable. If it was obvious the family didn't need the money for anything else, I wish she would have directed that they take a family vacation to Japan. Nana could have shown the kids around, and maybe Yuki and Tammy would have had a chance to chill out, and Yuki could appreciate more how far his Mom has come for him.

But that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123