+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3 Preview: 08/03

Episode 3 Preview: 08/03

--TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY"—(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) In Stereo-CC

TWO DADS MIX IT UP ON "TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY" TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, ON FOX

Dads trade houses and spouses on the next episode of TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY. In this fresh take on the classic fish-out-of-water story, Mr. Cooke from Georgia and Mr. Levine from New York City trade places with each other to try out the ultimate life change – ditching their families to take over a clan from another walk of life. TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY airs Tuesday, August 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TSP-103) (TV-PG)

FORT Newbie
    what's your source?

Next weeks preview showed two Moms, as does the FOX website.

My source is the official FOX Media Release.

I know what the previews showed, but it doesn't jibe with this info, which they put out today.

FORT Newbie
    next week is definately 2 moms. the 2 dad switch has been pushed back to the august 17/24 set

hmmm I know my husband's role in our household and it's just not as 'home centred' as my role is. I can't see the trading dads epis being as exciting as the trading moms ones.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oy, I'm confused. Well, regardless of when they are actually screened maybe we are just being cued into a production order?

This would also mean that THIS switch is compressed in one episode, unlike most of them. The previews for Ep. 4 and Ep. 5 seem to be for a new set of Mommies.

So Dads get less screen time?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Call me biased .,but I think the drama is going to lie with the mothers more than the fathers .

FOX has now adjusted their schedule, and shows this for August 3 instead:

TWO NEW MOMS MIX IT UP ON THE SUMMER HIT "TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY" TUESDAYS, AUGUST 3 AND 10, ON FOX

Encore Episode to Air Monday, August 9

Moms trade houses and spouses on the next episode of TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY. Mrs. Bowers from Westfield, MA, and Mrs. Pilek of Aliso Viejo, CA, trade places to try out the ultimate life change – ditching their families to take over a clan from another walk of life. As they meet each other's families and instill their own set of rules, witness the chaos that ensues on part 1 of the next TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY airing Tuesday, August 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. And find out how the moms distribute their new family's $50,000 prize on the shocking conclusion in part 2, Tuesday, August 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).

A special encore of part 1 of TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY will air Monday, August 9 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

+ Reply to Thread