+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RockGirl
    Maybe he doesn't live in a very diverse area?
    You can say that if they lived in some rural midwestern state in the middle of nowhere town but they're not.... and besides the drive between the neighbourhood where the Nakamuras lives and the Biggins is a short drive from eachother (maybe a 3 hour difference tops)

But I guess the socio-economic status difference or simply perhaps Yuki have been hanging out with only caucasians all his life makes his interaction with others less diverse.

Who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    You can say that if they lived in some rural midwestern state in the middle of nowhere town but they're not.... and besides the drive between the neighbourhood where the Nakamuras lives and the Biggins is a short drive from eachother (maybe a 3 hour difference tops)

But I guess the socio-economic status difference or simply perhaps Yuki have been hanging out with only caucasians all his life makes his interaction with others less diverse.

Who knows....
    Were the guests at the Biggins' house all family? Because if they weren't, you could say they don't have a diverse group of friends either.

Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    No kidding. That woman does NOT need it. With how much she bosses nana around, Nana DESERVED that money.

Yeah, Nana does everything around the house, from cooking to cleaning, the laundry, everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112