+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RockGirl
    Why do you think this? Just because he married Tammy?
    Not that there is necessarily something "wrong" with that but his circle of friends does seem to lack diversity.... for some reason.

Yeah, I think she should have gave some to other family members. I'm guessing Tammy wouldn't have participated in the switch if there wasn't money involved (just like Mr. Biggins said about himself), so it seems kind of unfair for Tammy, because she had to switch and she basically got nothing in return. As much as I dislike the way she was acting on tv (I can't say I dislike her because I don't know her or how the show was edited), I do think it would only be fair for her to recieve some money too.
    You gots to be kidding me...... 'nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Selkie
    The problem with Mela's choice to give all the money to Nana , is that the rest of Nakamuras (particularly the kids) probably thought Mela was mad at them or something. I know if I was kid I'd be confused and see it that way.
    Even though those kids grow up in a nice lifestyle, theyre still kids and dont have their own power yet.
    It would of been nice to give small amount to them.
    Also I'm sure Yuki would like to kill Mela because he probably felt she was disrespecting his care of his own mother.
    My family is almost half Asian and respect is HUGE in our family.
    Care of the elderly is paramount. And all the elderly people are very sweet acting, but have an iron will hiding behind their nice ways.
    Do you want the kids to be more spoiled than they already are? Yeah split that one to the kids to spend whatever the heck they want..... getting that matching diamond bracelet is what's important! I'm not saying they don't deserve the riches either but they are already more spoiled than 99 percent of the kids in the country.... they don't need that "extra" bling bling.

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    No kidding. That woman does NOT need it. With how much she bosses nana around, Nana DESERVED that money.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    ...so it seems kind of unfair for Tammy, because she had to switch and she basically got nothing in return.
    But she did get something in return... she doesn't have to pay taxes on an extra $50K.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Tammy is absolutely delusional. That story she read - WTF? I've seen that idiotic story a million times. Its one of those sickening emails you get that say that you need to forward it to ten friends or your dog will die.
    Ha ha! I was already laughing when my daughter said to me, "I JUST got that e-mail the other day!"

I was waiting for Tammy to next tell them about the $240 Nieman-Marcus/Mrs. Fields/Red Velvet Cake recipe or the poor boy on dialysis in Australia who is collecting tabs from drink cans.

I knew she would do the right thing with the money but I think some of the $$ should have been spent directly for some cooking lessons for Tammy...

Not really, am I the only one who thinks that?

Not that there is necessarily something "wrong" with that but his circle of friends does seem to lack diversity.... for some reason.
    Maybe he doesn't live in a very diverse area?

I think to further prove a point, she could have allocated $10 per family member, then the balance to Nana. As far as Tammy being paid for her job ... she did get paid. She got the satisfaction of teaching "positivism" Tammy-style to a poor, downtrodden family. At least in her small little mind. :eyeroll
    But I think Mela did totally the right thing.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread