+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 Recap - What In The Hell Is Positivism?

Y'know . . .

I'm not holding my breath, but I'm sincerely hoping Tammy Nakamura sees this show as it's airing now, sits down, and takes a looooooooong look at herself.

THEN sets about making some changes in her mindset and behavior.

But like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

BTW . . . GREAT review, sher!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular
    What I thought was really telling about Tammy's character was right in the beginning, when she made some comment about her husband possibly finding a younger or prettier woman. I was like, "Oh, no. She's all about image." and she totally is. Then she goes on about how she could get along with anyone, and I thought, "So she's one of those false people." and she is. Big eye roll when she got to the Biggens home and called out, "It's me!" as if the whole world should stop to say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by happydude
    What I thought was really telling about Tammy's character was right in the beginning, when she made some comment about her husband possibly finding a younger or prettier woman. I was like, "Oh, no. She's all about image." and she totally is. Then she goes on about how she could get along with anyone, and I thought, "So she's one of those false people." and she is. Big eye roll when she got to the Biggens home and called out, "It's me!" as if the whole world should stop to say hi.
    Yeah, it seemed like she didn't mind if he found someone better. She even said if he did, she could continue to live her same lifestyle (I don't know how, though).

Thanks, Sher, for bringing your unique aura of hilariousism and kneeslappicity to this positively fantaburiffic recap!

I wasn't sure about this show, but after having read your recap, I almost regret missing the first episode. Most likely, it's just your superb writing that helped make the show seem so funny. Still, I'll try to tune next week.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGirl
    Yeah, it seemed like she didn't mind if he found someone better. She even said if he did, she could continue to live her same lifestyle (I don't know how, though).
    half ownership of that 5000 sq feet of luxury isn't too shabby don't you think? besides I'm sure Yuki have more.... much more assets for her to take HALF!

basically she'd won a mini lottery once she married Yuki. It's kinda disgusting really.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Wonderful recap Sher.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Thanks, Sher, for bringing your unique aura of hilariousism and kneeslappicity to this positively fantaburiffic recap!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I wasn't sure about this show, but after having read your recap, I almost regret missing the first episode. Most likely, it's just your superb writing that helped make the show seem so funny. Still, I'll try to tune next week.
    If you really want to see this first episode, it airs again Monday at 8pm.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Sher, I didn't see the show but your recap makes me sorry I missed it. A coworker was telling me how funny it was and I've decided to watch. Fortunately with your recap I know what's going on.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    half ownership of that 5000 sq feet of luxury isn't too shabby don't you think? besides I'm sure Yuki have more.... much more assets for her to take HALF!

basically she'd won a mini lottery once she married Yuki. It's kinda disgusting really.

Yeah, she would get half of all his stuff if he left her. It doesn't look like she does anywork as it is other then working to spend his money. Nana seemed to have a great attitude; you'd thiink that she'd be giving the prom queen the evil eye because she's a lazy pig.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    What's up with all the subtitles? Some of the dialog is a little hard to understand because of the low recording levels, but for the most part it's perfectly understandable.

Great ReCap! Thanks for the refresher on how bad the blonde is.

What is she goning to make th biggins spend the cash on? Thats a big chunck of change to spend on the Atkins diet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast