+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Nakamura Family.

didn't she make some comment about how it would be fine with her if her husband cheated on her with a younger woman, as long as her lifestyle wasn't affected???
    Exactly why I suspect their marriage is a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    Exactly why I suspect their marriage is a sham.
    Flying poo, I remember that! :rolleyes Please Yuki. Please divorce her. And I pray you don't have to give a crap since you will be keeping the kids.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Everyone is forgetting how Tammy (sp?) was saying, "Minorr...".. umm.. "minors".. "min?" "uhhh..(looks at someone behind the camera and whoever it is said "minorities?").." "Yes! Minorities". As if she is so rich that the word "minority" hasn't crossed her lips, nor should it ever! :rolleyes
    Or..simply put, she's too damned stupid to even know how to say it. Let alone know that "positivism" isn't even a word.

Today, while taking lunch here at work, I caught on "Extra" (the celebrity gossip show) that they're going to be talking to Tammy tomorrow. Hopefully someone can catch that interview, you just KNOW it's gonna be a doozy... we're not the only ones who have noticed her antics and idiotic behaviors.

Can anyone catch it and report it to us?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Everyone is forgetting how Tammy (sp?) was saying, "Minorr...".. umm.. "minors".. "min?" "uhhh..(looks at someone behind the camera and whoever it is said "minorities?").." "Yes! Minorities". As if she is so rich that the word "minority" hasn't crossed her lips, nor should it ever! :rolleyes
    Or..simply put, she's too damned stupid to even know how to say it. Let alone know that "positivism" isn't even a word.

Today, while taking lunch here at work, I caught on "Extra" (the celebrity gossip show) that they're going to be talking to Tammy tomorrow. Hopefully someone can catch that interview, you just KNOW it's gonna be a doozy... we're not the only ones who have noticed her antics and idiotic behaviors.

Can anyone catch it and report it to us?
    What time does it come on? Yeah, I remember that minor incident. What a doof.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Umm..I'm in California and I took lunch from 1:45 til 2:45..I think it ended at 2:30. I'm not really sure if it's only a half an hour, or an hour. I was eating, reading newspaper, etc..so I wasn't totally watching what was on until I heard the show and her name announced for tomorrow.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm sorry but I watched the show last night and this lady came across as a huge redneck and I'm shocked that she's married to an Asian man. She claims she's friends with people of different races but as you can see on the next episode, all I saw were Caucasion people. Normally closet recists say "Oh I have Black friends." Sure you do but where are they? Anyway, I LOVE Nana to death but when Ms.Thing said "she knows where her place is" turned me off. EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! The husband seems very down to earth and cool and I'm trying to figure out how her kids came out "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    I read Tammy used to be a truck driver from Kentucky and that she met Yuki at a diner she was working and she proposed to him after dating briefly. I thought it was customary in Asian societies to have the man propose marriage. What’s up with that?
    That was the rule in traditional Asian societies; but the rules are quite flexible in most modern Asian societies. In any case, Yuki is thoroughly westernized and was probably flattered to be proposed to by a beautiful woman.
    Last edited by Bill747; 07-27-2004 at 06:47 PM.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

Quote Originally Posted by Bill747
    That was the rule in traditional Asian societies; but the rules are quite flexible in most modern Asian societies. In any case, Yuki is thoroughly westernized and was probably flattered to be proposed to by a beautiful woman.
    another words, a trophy wife sorry if i offend....

PLEASE NOTE

Anyone posting personal contact information for any contestants of any reality show - this includes e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, etc., will be immediately banned permanently from this site.

We don't allow it, we state it clearly in our rules, and we're not going to put up with it.

FORT Newbie

Natalia Nakamura

Any of you guys have a pic of Natalia Nakamura? Can you post it please?

+ Reply to Thread