+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nakamura Family.

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    OK . . .

But what about liposuction on the rest of her?
    Free sessions (courtesy of Yuki for course) once a month treatment?

She was a truck driver? Ummm, the way she talks she acts as though she was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Miss Texas and bred with a silver spoon in her mouth or something.
    Nana is the backbone of that family. I dig that lady.

Free sessions (courtesy of Yuki for course) once a month treatment?
    Tammy probably doesn't trust Yuki or his plastic surgeon colleagues. Maybe she's afraid they'd sew that obnoxious mouth up for good.
    Give me ambiguity, or give me something else!

I was so embarrassed watching Tammy, she had no respect for her mother in law and when her son said his mom would never do puzzles with him I felt so bad. Plus Tammy has NO business telling anyone to lay off the carbs and if she ordered me to make her a sandwich i would have had to call her some unflattering names instead. I hope she watchs the show and realizes she needs to work on her attitude and her own positivism. Cant wait for the next episode, hopefully the husband will go off on her and tell her whats what.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was left with the impression that "Mizz Tammy" thinks she is livin' life on the plantation, and that the Bigginses are there for her "every beck and call,Y'all".......

When she had the child standing in the closet to reset the breaker while she was drying her hair.......I was appalled.......I think he had to stand there and reset about 40 times, right?

"Ohhh, Mizz Tammy, I fear you are in for a well deserved reality check!"

I can hardly wait!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by RockGirl
    According to the Fox website, after a short amount of time dating, Tammy asked Yuki to marry her.
    That does seem like she married for money. I mean, a few dates with the guy, and then she proposes?
    I was thinking that as well, RockGirl! I mean, it's really unusual for the female to propose, and especially whereas the man is the wealthy one, and the female is not-as-wealthy.... it just seems extremely fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The grandma (Hideko): She's simply ADORABLE!! 72 and in such damn good shape..good for her!! I'm absolutely LOVING how she's becoming so close to the other mother.. she honestly brought tears to my eyes. I don't like how they treat her as if she's the hired hand though.. maybe the more we see, it'll not seem that way. Either way.. it seems to all work well to have her do everything.
    Well, some older Asian women enjoy taking care of their families and enjoy doing the work. Nana, seems to be one of those women. Like really, it baffles me as well why they do this work when they don't have too, but in reality, they do it because they like too. .

Tammy is.. a piece of crap. An absolute embarrassment. Hopefully, she'll get better since it's only episode 1.

But wow, I'm so jealous of this family!! It's a perfect family except for the mother (ppfft!). But urgh LOL I'm so jealous of wealthy people, especially teens (14-18) because that's when you just love to shop and just.. do expensive things XD XD

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I bet they went to eat sushi not to freak Mela out but to not have Tammy complain about all the carbs in the rice.

to all of these posts. I just saw this show tonight in it's "encore" presentation. I was shocked to discover that Tammy is a truck driver. I guess it shouldn't really surprise me, though. She has that nouveau riche attitude going on - I don't think she's very secure with who she is. I hope she does watch herself on the show, and make some serious changes in her way of thinking.
    BTW, I live fairly close to Dallas and I got a kick out of Tammy's wide eyed look when she realized where the Biggin's family lives. Many of the south Dallas neighborhoods are old and well, ethnic... and Tammy didn't seem very comfortable with it! Too funny!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread