+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: The Nakamura Family.

FORT Newbie

lovin it

hey guys,
    im an aussie and dont know the way trading spouses works because it has just started. How many episodes are each family on for??? I love the Nakayama's shame about the sk@nk/mum. Natalie is such a hottie

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    There are 2 parts to each episode. It's been an enjoyable experience. Loved the one where they traded Dads.

Happy Viewing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Re: The Nakamura Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemermaid;994826;
    The Biggins can sell their old house. What I want to know is where can you get a brand new house with a down payment of $22K? Here, the average house requires a minimum down payment of almost half a million.
    Well down here in Mississippi our 5 bedroom 3 bathroom brick house cost like $120,000. (It was bulit before Hurricane Katrina, now it would be like $300,000-$400,000.)

idk what the down payment was (P.S. Im 15 ) but yall said it was 10% of the cost or something so that means it was like $12,000 dollars right???

FORT Newbie

Well, believe it or not but I've only just seen the first part of this episode. I've now gathered from these posts that the Nana is given the entire $50,000, and that Tammy gives 22,000 as a down-payment on a house. But what about the rest of the money ... how did she hand that out?

FORT Newbie

I have no clue what some of you whinge about and why on earth you are overly nasty about these families when they have really not done anything to anyone! You must be very bitter in life.

I think the Nakamura's and their trading family both handled themselves wonderful. It cannot be easy to switch places with a stranger for two weeks. They all handled all differences very nicely and were as polite as possible. Both were lucky families in their own ways.
    Compared to some of the families that are just awful and nasty, these two were really sweet.

+ Reply to Thread