Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Biggins Family.

The Biggins Family.

From the official site:

Al-Mela Biggins is the thirty-year-old matriarch of the Biggins family. For Al-Mela, wealth is not measured in terms of material possessions, bank accounts or social status, but in terms of family, ethics and love. Although the Biggins family lives in a modest home in a low-income section of rural Dallas, by Al-Mela's definition, she and her family are wealthy beyond words.

Al-Mela *put herself through a two-year Surgical Tech course at the local college to ensure a good life for herself and her child. While attending the school she met Anthony, who was also pursing a career in the medical field.

The two fell in love, married, and began a family. Recently, Al-Mela was laid off, leaving the fiscal responsibilities solely to her husband.

Anthony Biggins is a self proclaimed "lazy guy" who works hard during the day and after work appreciates relaxation and napping! On Monday nights, Anthony is glued to the television set, watching pro wrestling with sons Zikea and Omar.

The Bigginses find creative ways to enjoy life and each other. They spend most weekends together attending events they find in the weekend section of the local paper, such as festivals, parades, and shows. The family also hits the roller skating rink every Tuesday for $1 Skate Night.

Chrishara, the oldest, is a typical "girly girl" teenager - she loves beauty, going to the mall, and talking on the phone for hours on end! She wants to be a hairstylist, and refuses to leave the house without looking like she stepped out of a fashion magazine. Chrishara loves rap, and her favorite rap artist is Chingy. She dreams of meeting him one day.
    Zikea is intelligent and loving, kind and giving. He also loves rap music and someday wants to be a rapper. Zikea loves watching wresting with his Dad, and will often start a wrestling match of his own with Dad and Omar! Omar is the baby of the family, who according to his siblings has Mom wrapped around his finger! His nickname is "Poo", and he enjoys the Monday night ritual of professional wrestling and the occasional victory over his brother and father.

Al-Mela indulges her family's love of soul food nightly - there's always down home cooking.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Hmmmm wonder if we can get Chingy to meet her.....
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I thought they seemed like a really sweet family.

I think I'd rather have Al-Mela decide how I had to spend $50,000 than the other mother.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hope they are able to get out of debt with the $50,000. I was just posting in the Nak. thread that I can see the Nakamura mom sending the Biggins family to fat camp instead of using the money for what they could really use help with.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I like this family. They have humor in thier lives and are quite obviously a comfortable family with each other.

I think the RB (rich biatch mom) should open IRA's for everyone in the house.. something along those lines. Open up an IRA with ohh..I dunno, $5000 each. Or some other form of savings for the future.

I love the kids, they're all so damned cute! My favorite lil guy is the completely polite, Zikea. ?--he had a nickname too I thought..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I love the kids, they're all so damned cute! My favorite lil guy is the completely polite, Zikea. ?--he had a nickname too I thought..
    Yup I think his nickname was "Spud."

Wanted to add that I noticed one of Mela's kids called her "Mela", by her real name, rather than "mom." Maybe he was Anthony's kid. Curious how they didn't go into relations too much... but from fluff's post it seems that Mela definitely had her daughter first and probably met Anthony after and maybe had the youngest together?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ahhh!! Yes! That's it! Thanks Watches2Muchtv!! I was racking my brain, to no avail.

I think he's a cutie.. super dooper polite and helpful. Wonder how long he'll keep being that way though..... the previews for the next episode look a tad heated.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tammy ends up spending that $50k on exercise equipment, ya know...being the shallow witch she is...
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    It wouldn't surprise me if Tammy ends up spending that $50k on exercise equipment, ya know...being the shallow witch she is...
    Oh man! If that happens, I wouldn't think she get out of the 'hood Alive!

What I would like to see is for the Nakamuras to forefit the money to the Biggins... now that would at least make those trips for coffee by papa Biggins a bit easier to swallow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast