Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Biggins Family.

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    Oh man! If that happens, I wouldn't think she get out of the 'hood Alive!

What I would like to see is for the Nakamuras to forefit the money to the Biggins... now that would at least make those trips for coffee by papa Biggins a bit easier to swallow.
    They don't even NEED the money, that's what makes me sick. We're a blue-collar family here so I relate a LOT better to the Biggens. What is $50k to someone with a HUGE mansion and a vacation home?? Ya know?? It's chump change!

Ugh it kinda pisses me off personally that they chose people who don't even NEED the money but then again it's funny as HELL to see Tammy in a place different from her own, even if she grates the hell out of me.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

There's got to be some sort of VETO option, if the decision made is not in the best interest of the family, or if it is totally off the wall. I'm hoping dad tells her that they have debts to clear off, or maybe othermom left a letter. That would be #1 priority for me ... although I can't see her taking that into consideration.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

50 grand is a lot of loot. I wonder if it's a real 50 grand or are they going to get taxed down to say 30-35 grand.
    I think the Biggins mom was right when she said it didn't look like the rich family really needed 50 grand. It Will be interesting to see how she decides how the rich family spends their money.

Nope. The Nakamuras aren't hurting for 50k.

Whatcha wanna bet the Bigginses get screwed by Tammy on their end of the deal, somehow?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that heifer says the 50k for the Bigginses should go on exercise equipment.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

The Prize Money

I don't think $50K is really that much money and will be gone in no time. If Mela has 30K of debt to rid herself of, there's not enough for a Corvette and a Louis! I do love this family though-I think the prize money is way too low! I really don't understand how the other family is even a part of this game seeing how they are very well off financially. I'd like to see the Biggins get a whole lot more---say at least 250K. They are such a nice family and I wish I could call them my neighbors! I hope Anthony kicks Tammy's butt--she is so incredibly lazy. I predict that after this is all over--her hubby divorces her! She is probably only good for one thing...

Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    They don't even NEED the money, that's what makes me sick. We're a blue-collar family here so I relate a LOT better to the Biggens. What is $50k to someone with a HUGE mansion and a vacation home?? Ya know?? It's chump change!

Ugh it kinda pisses me off personally that they chose people who don't even NEED the money but then again it's funny as HELL to see Tammy in a place different from her own, even if she grates the hell out of me.
    You don't know this. They have two children that probably have aspirations to go to college. Maybe ma and pa Nakamura don't need it personally, but those kids will need it later. They could also give it to Nana to get her own digs.

I was thinking 50K could also help pay for charm school for Mizz Tammy! She could use a class or too on decorum. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You don't know this. They have two children that probably have aspirations to go to college. Maybe ma and pa Nakamura don't need it personally, but those kids will need it later. They could also give it to Nana to get her own digs.

I was thinking 50K could also help pay for charm school for Mizz Tammy! She could use a class or too on decorum. :rolleyes
    No the 50k should be all the alimony Ms Tammy can take after her divorce.... well she Earned it, didn't she?

I think this family is absolutely sweet and heartwarming. The kids are a little bit rude, but whatever. Kids are rude. LOL

One thing that annoyed me was Al-Meela's question about Asia. I wasn't sure what to expect when she said "I don't want to sound uneducated..." And the question that popped out made her seem that way indeed. Of course, Fox decided to air it and promote a stereotype (further than the ones they already have.) Blech to Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422

Well, if they truly are hurting for money then maybe they shoujldn't have bought that summer home...just sayin'.

Like I said, $50k is chump change to people like this. With that said, I'm glad it's going to Nana and not them.

Tammy's comment on the tax bracket at the end?? UGH.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I think this family is absolutely sweet and heartwarming. The kids are a little bit rude, but whatever. Kids are rude. LOL

One thing that annoyed me was Al-Meela's question about Asia. I wasn't sure what to expect when she said "I don't want to sound uneducated..." And the question that popped out made her seem that way indeed. Of course, Fox decided to air it and promote a stereotype (further than the ones they already have.) Blech to Fox.
    I don't think Mela's approach to the question about Asia was any indication to her character or her intelligence. She doesn't understand Asia. Period. Now the way she approached that question might seem to be a bit "uneducated" but that doesn't mean anything in my book. Everyone of us cannot possibly know everthing there is to know about this world and some people are not as well versed in world geography (for example) as others but that doesn't indicate any lapse of intelligence per say instead that is just what being who we are, as human beings, who are imperfect and flawed.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast