+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Pam! I've read the coffee thread. There's no way you'd let yourself get in that situation.

I have to wonder with all the weight talk if the blonde mom is going to send them all to fat camp with the $50k.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's what I was afraid of too hepcat. If she does, I'll be royally pissed. But then again, it MAY be a better idea than poormom's idea of buying a corvette and a Louis Vatton purse to sit in the passenger seat. :rolleyes

I loved this show! I think it's funny as hell!

I really hope that Sugar gets a better house out of this deal.

I'm a shoe-in for watching every episode.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I knew I recognized the name of this show from somewhere. The Chappelle Show did the exact same idea, with the same name a while back for a skit for his show. I don't know if they stole the name from that, had the name already, Chappelle ripped this name off or what, but I hope they didn't take the name from his show.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Pam! I've read the coffee thread. There's no way you'd let yourself get in that situation.
    Hepcat, I'd have packed my favorite 20 oz stoneware coffee stein, my little handheld milk frother, and I'd have half a dozen little boxes of milk in my bag just in case they were all out at my new home. No WAY would I let that happen to me! You all could watch me on TV and say "look at that Pam person, all she does is drink coffee." And it wouldn't be editing!

From a person (timidly raises his hand) who packs his Survivor 13-ounce mug on every trip, I can do without coffee for a couple of days if there's none to be found. Sounds like she NEEDS those carbs

When I watched, I wondered myself if the blonde mom has blood sugar issues. One of my sisters gets low blood sugar when she doesn't eat regularly, and she can turn into a monster. When the blonde mom was hungry, it looked like she was really starting to get PO'd. Her "I need food NOW!" attitude is just the way my sister would have been. I can really see how it would come about, too, if there had been production delays (retakes, setting up lights, getting wired by the sound guy, it all takes time).

Pam that would make some sense, totally, because my mom is diabetic and when she hasn't eaten, WATCH OUT!!!!!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

FORT Newbie
    RB is only good for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    When I watched, I wondered myself if the blonde mom has blood sugar issues. One of my sisters gets low blood sugar when she doesn't eat regularly, and she can turn into a monster. When the blonde mom was hungry, it looked like she was really starting to get PO'd. Her "I need food NOW!" attitude is just the way my sister would have been. I can really see how it would come about, too, if there had been production delays (retakes, setting up lights, getting wired by the sound guy, it all takes time).
    Thats the third time Ive read that on different boards.
    It would make sense. I know a couple people who are hypoglycemic and act like ogres when they're crashing.

I predict the poorer family turns p1ssy next next week.
    I feel really bad for their poor dog sugar. Looked cruel all tied up.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    it was cracking me up watching them drive through downtown dallas. the muraled wall was deep ellum (the cool club area of downtown which has gotten pretty scary in the last year), meaning he was driving her down to the fair park area - which is an area right by where the texas state fair is held. the black family seems very nice, but sadly they don't live in a very safe area...
    deep ellum has gotten scary recently ??
    darn, I was thinking of moving down to Dallas area next year and was told that area is very "In" still.

+ Reply to Thread