+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will You Be Watching?

rump, there are 10 different families making the switch, but i think this might be the only 2 part episode. however, you have 9 other families to come.

Nope. Haven't watched it and won't.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Regular
    I had to miss the second half of the first episode (freakin kids!), but I read all about it in sher's completely excellent recap. I will be absolutely sure to tune in and stay glued to the set until it's over next time. This is EXACTLY the type of reality tv I like best.

I will admit I saw it advertised last week and was really turned off by the name........ yes, a tad shallow on my part I know but..... I'm over it

I watched it tonight as a repeat and thanks to sher's great recap had somewhat of an idea what was going on.

I think Mela is the luckiest person in here because she is the only one that doesn't have to deal with Tammy.

Kudos to Anthony & the Kids doing their best to put up with the spoiled witch who thinks "Dorothy clicks her toes together" :rolleyes I just hope she doesn't spend the money on something absolutely ridiculous like a gold trimmed cappuccino machine or something.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2
    ... the spoiled witch who thinks "Dorothy clicks her toes together"
    I forgot all about her saying that. She is just too much for words.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    rump, there are 10 different families making the switch, but i think this might be the only 2 part episode. however, you have 9 other families to come.
    Woo-hoo! Thanks for the info, sher! I'll be watching. I've told everyone I know to watch the rerun of the first episode tonight. And I can't wait to see tomorrow night's part 2. (Mostly, though, can't wait for your recap!)
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2
    Kudos to Anthony & the Kids doing their best to put up with the spoiled witch who thinks "Dorothy clicks her toes together" :rolleyes I just hope she doesn't spend the money on something absolutely ridiculous like a gold trimmed cappuccino machine or something.

I almost fell on the floor laughing when she said "Dorthy clicks her toes together" What ????.....replay....Dufus!!!... .replay.....Stupid hag!!!!......replay.....Sillyb at!!! After about 5 minutes of replaying that phase and cracking up like little kids none of us needed to hear another word come out of her mouth because there was nothing she could ever say to redeem herself from being the dingbat that she is.

I wasn't going to watch and missed the first airing but caught the encore last night and very glad that I did. This show was very entertaining and actually one of the better summer reality offerings. I am looking forward to watching RB when she meets the Biggins' friends when she has to throw a party tonight.

Yes

YES of course i will!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE;966588;
    If a mod can turn this into a formal poll it would be greatly appriciated!

Question: Will You Be Watching Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy?

A) Yes, it seems interesting
    B) No, reality has gone to an all time low

I love trading spouses!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast