+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will You Be Watching?

Of course. can't help myself.

can't help it...it's like watching a trainwreck.

I'm a closet Drama whore.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to watch, heck I watch everything, but I had no clue that I'd LOVE the show as much as I did! Count this into my must see list now.

Yup.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

This show was cooler back when Dave Chapelle did it with the exact same title and premise a year and a half ago as a skit for his own show. Though looking at Fox's track record I'm positive that this isn't a rip off of that. Nope not one bit.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orcus116
    This show was cooler back when Dave Chapelle did it with the exact same title and premise a year and a half ago as a skit for his own show. Though looking at Fox's track record I'm positive that this isn't a rip off of that. Nope not one bit.
    Lil tired of hearing this. So, I'll just say here and now... the premise of the show (I believe) was in the UK first. Perhaps Chapelle stole the concept from the UK show. If I'm feeling frisky, I'll even go find the info about it...but I'm not in the mood right now, so maybe later.

Also.. who really cares?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I watched the first episode and thought it was entertaining,but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next week. So far I think the blond is a bit of a snob.

Watched already.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to watch, heck I watch everything, but I had no clue that I'd LOVE the show as much as I did! Count this into my must see list now.

This show was excellent entertainment. I am so bad, I just love to laugh at the RB's expense. Hopefully there will be many more similar characters for us to "enjoy".
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Pleasantly surprised at how great this show is! I was planning on watching it, but had no idea it'd be so hysterical! Tammy's persnickety, snobbish, selfish, me-me-me attitude is the best part. I can't wait for next week's episode. Kinda sad it's only two parts, but will it be a full-season show? (Does that make sense?) The following week will be a new family? Hope so.

*Nana, please come live with me and my family! We love you!*
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast