+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

And please post details for those of us on the West Coast who have to wait hours and hours to find out what we missed!

Please and thank you for any info to use poor West Coasters. Especially those who probably won't be able to watch it tonight!

Premium Member

Can anyone tell me who won the challenge and who was eliminated? Please and thanks

I think the only people in this thread are those whose show hasn't even started yet. LOL

LG.

I'm watching it on tivo, so I'll be able to spoil it for you in a minute.

The guys were all safe. The ladies were the bottom three and are being judged now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.

Natalie is out. the challenge was design a space for the year 2108. Natalie's looked like a future strip club.

Preston won.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Missed it tonight! They don't seem to play reruns of this show and I'm having a hard time finding them!

Glad Natalie is out. Glad Preston got a win. Based on last week's show, it seems as the judges like him. He may go to the end.

FORT Fogey

I didn't like this challenge at all. When you go back 100 years the most glaring change is technology. To make the rooms stand out as furturistic with only furniture available to buy now and no time to build, you really have to fabricate computerized details. While some eluded to that with some crazy ass ideas none of them pulled off a credible senario. Flying pod? Come on. No way in 100 years is food prep going to turn into talking to the wall and having ravioli appear in a pod that attaches to your pass through window.

Some ideas: Stage a collection of things that would be collector items in the future like Hello Kitty or something very trendy today, not dishes in cubes. Fabricate an LCD wall that is TV and controls to the house. Assume that we would be living in very small spaces that are cheaper to heat and cool and stage clever storage and space details. Create a kitchen with growing bays that supply fresh produce and make up a story of why that is necessary and how it will be done.

Ondine's idea of a cooling fireplace was great! She was the only one who paid attention to living conditions. She should have been praised more for that. Preston's win was curious. It was a pretty good looking space but where was the future? Oh, yes, a flying hotel room. Come on, that was stupid.

I love this show but this and the garden room challenge of last week did not work. I am fine with seeing normal spaces, in fact prefer them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast