+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Eddie... Kill your ego. Keep dragging Martha Stewart's name in EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE and you'll find that Martha not only hires the best, but she's also willing to fire the best.

Loser.

Andrea... Botox is not your friend!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Andrea may be married to a millionaire actor, but she seriously looks like she has like 5 dollars to her name. If she later reveals an impoverished childhood full of food stamps and other public assistance, I'll be all "yeah, I knew that"

Ps. Pretty Preston.. Love to love ya baby
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I am really tired of Nathan and his attitude.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

these things go through my head...

1. Andrea please, glam up a teeny tiny bit. Find some emotion, even if you have to rent it for a while. Ask for the ability to move your face for christmas. Go to design school and improve your native talent.

2. Wisit.. seriously, stop giggling like a girl with your sickening drawl, you're so creepily womanly it hurts me to watch you.

3. Eddie.. martha will find you and smack you like a 10 year old girl. She will pull your hair and scream at you til you cry, then she'll make you make her tea and rub her feet. Then she'll fire you.

4. Ondine... you are the only one who can outfrump Andrea. Seriously... you look like a 60 year old homeless woman who talks to birds and is positive that some of the trees in the park are reincarnated versions of Elvis. Like.. CRAAAAAZY

5. I hate you Nathan, even if you're talented because you're mean and selfish.

6. Preston.. oh you're sooo hot. but you're gay so like.. why do I bother mentioning it. I hate everyone on this show... it should just be about Kelly and her outfits. if she happens to design anything while parading around with big hair, then BONUS!

Easily the most unlikable contestants on a show... I have no one to root for and no one who has revealed themselves to have even Clarissa-worthy taste, much less Winner Matt's abilities... So finding a winner in this bunch... impossible.

Wait, I want Todd to win! Why doesn't Todd have his own show? I used to LOVE his "House of Style" segments...

I like Natalie's room, but it seems that she forgot the bed... because it's a bedroom, right? yes it is.

Wisit's nursery is wonderful, but there's the crib? Oh it'll come in, but the baby will love this room!

Ondine's office is more like a study in someone's home... but it's not bad. It's not a NURSERY or a BEDROOM!

I hate you Nathan.

Pretty Preston's office is interesting but... something about it seems like.. an idea of an office, not a real office. it seems like a display... Maybe it's a good thing.

Andrea... I really have no idea, many of the designers seem to add fabric like a bedroom which throws off the entire room for me. I'm not in love, and neither is India. India and Jonathan don't even pretend to like it.

Those high fructose corn syrup commercials are EVIL!!! Um... it's not the same as sugar, for starters it ups your risk of diabetes by promoting dangerously hormonally active abdomen fat. And the idea of it being safe in moderation.. well then they put the HFCS in EVERYTHING from sodas to mayo to bread and fruit.. how can there be a moderate quantity?

I thin Natalie's head is on the chopping block.. she never seemed like she belonged here.. and why bother, the judges are so obsessed with Nathan that nothing else matters. I hate this show.

The asian guest judge is so cute! I quite stupidly was thinking "you know, you don't see that many gay asians on tv" while staring at Wisit's face... I guess I was trying to block him out of my mind...

Please be gone Wisit, please be gone...

Where the hell is Kelly and her hero outfit? I need her on my screen!

YES, WISIT IS GONE!!!!!!!

thank you Jebus!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast