+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird;3215017;
    I'm surprized Nathan didn't call Eddie out for the icky carpet being his original idea. Eddie just followed through--that idea (ick) was Nathan's. I was also equally surpized that Nathan was happy for Eddie's win. Weird.

CourtneyLove, you had me busting out laughing at your rant at the beginning of this thread!!!
    I thought that was weird too.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird;3215017;
    I'm surprized Nathan didn't call Eddie out for the icky carpet being his original idea. Eddie just followed through--that idea (ick) was Nathan's. I was also equally surpized that Nathan was happy for Eddie's win. Weird.
    The plan was to tell the new designer your plan so no need to call Eddie out, he followed directions.

That carpet pad had to be new. No one would put a used carpet pad on the wall. No one.

Even if the carpet pad was new, it was still gross. Not to mention UGLY!!!!!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3215067;
    I thought it looked interesting from a distance. Up close I didn't like how many edges weren't affixed to the wall and kind of stuck out randomly...and I am still grossed out about the idea....

stacerace, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was feeling queasy during the show!!

I was torn between laughing and being completely put off at Eddie's over the top ranting about how everything sucked and wasn't high quality enough for him. Maybe I was just so annoyed and that I found his frustration very entertaining!

Finally watched the entire episode and can see why Wisit was eliminated as he totally ignored what the client wanted which was loud, bright colors. Still I would have perfered he stat over Natalie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Wisit was a waste. Sorry.

I love Nathan's sense of style and taste. I have even greater respect for him, when he let Eddie take credit for his idea. My fave three going to the finals are Nathan, Eddie and Ondine. They each have a strong sense of style and plethora of ideas.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I hated the room switch up. It was totally mean. They met with their clients, discussed how the room should look, purchased items for it, and THEN they were switched? That was nasty. It is amazing that any of them came up with something decent.
    I totally agree that Natalie should have gone and Wisit stayed. No, neither of them will win... but Natalie just has no style.
    My vote for top 4 are Nathan, Eddie, Ondine and Preston.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3215067;
    If you've every pulled up carpet, you know what a truly disgusting job it is. All that powder crap is dead skin cells and there is usually big patches of cat or dog urine. I would wear a ventilater, not just a mask but a full blown ventilator. Could you imagine sitting in that office with that powdery crap sifting down on you?

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3216514;
    I hated the room switch up. It was totally mean. They met with their clients, discussed how the room should look, purchased items for it, and THEN they were switched? That was nasty. It is amazing that any of them came up with something decent.
    I totally agree that Natalie should have gone and Wisit stayed. No, neither of them will win... but Natalie just has no style.
    My vote for top 4 are Nathan, Eddie, Ondine and Preston.
    Oh, I'll just DIE if it's not Pretty Preston!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast