+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Whoa, they let Wisit sing himself off the show, and it was really beautiful.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3214601;
    2. Wisit.. seriously, stop giggling like a girl with your sickening drawl, you're so creepily womanly it hurts me to watch you.
    I really wanted to like Wisit at the beginning, but I now agree with you. He is just too much.

On another note, the whole idea of stapling carpet padding all over the wall was interesting in concept, but really just grossed me out. I have ripped out carpet and padding before and it is truely filthy stuff. I hope that padding he put on the wall was actually brand new, but a bunch of the designers commented on the "gross carpet" so I kinda doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3214629;
    YES, WISIT IS GONE!!!!!!!

thank you Jebus!!!

Come on now. Where else are you going to find a castrato opera singer on TV? Poor little wisit!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3214639;
    I really wanted to like Wisit at the beginning, but I now agree with you. He is just too much.

On another note, the whole idea of stapling carpet padding all over the wall was interesting in concept, but really just grossed me out. I have ripped out carpet and padding before and it is truely filthy stuff. I hope that padding he put on the wall was actually brand new, but a bunch of the designers commented on the "gross carpet" so I kinda doubt it.
    Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that was grossed out by that. If that were my office, the first thing I would do is get the janitor (because I'd be too grossed out to do it myself) to rip that crap off the wall and throw it out. I get that they were trying to do "green" but that's taking things a bit too far.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I for one am sorry to see Wisit go. Between Natalie and Wisit, Natalie is the weaker designer. No way, no how is she going to be in the finale three. At this point in the show I see Nathan, Preston and Eddie as the final three.

I must say I give mucho kudos to the producers of Top Design as season 2 is 200% better than season 1. Can we even forget season 1 ever existed??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3214858;
    I for one am sorry to see Wisit go. Between Natalie and Wisit, Natalie is the weaker designer. No way, no how is she going to be in the finale three. At this point in the show I see Nathan, Preston and Eddie as the final three.

I must say I give mucho kudos to the producers of Top Design as season 2 is 200% better than season 1. Can we even forget season 1 ever existed??
    I think season 1 was great, and this feels like a cheaper earlier version.. like a version that was filmed years ago and never got off the ground. I seriously don't get this season at all.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3214659;
    Come on now. Where else are you going to find a castrato opera singer on TV? Poor little wisit!
    Castrato

I want to see some really great room designs and pronto, this show is not making me happy!

I guess I'm in the minority but my Mom and I were talking about the show last night and we both like Natalie and Andrea's designs the best. Probably because that's how we decorate our homes. I haven't cared for Nathan's designs AT ALL. We both especially hated the fact that he won the table competition last week when he actually didn't even dress the table at all I loved Andrea's table the best. Anyway...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3214659;

Ah yes, poor little Wisit. Though Natalie lacks experience, she is on the right track. Still don't know what track Wisit is on but I sure would like to know where it takes him. I will be waiting at the station. He fascinates me.

Eddie. Not sure he would have won without Nathans set up. Not one Martha touch to be seen and that would be hard for Eddie on his own. Those offices appeared to be new or newly renovated. I think the carpet pad was clean because the room had not been used. Eddie registered disgust but not because it was filthy, he was just raging about the injustice of having to work with banal, cheap, tasteless things.

Nathan. I don't get the Nathan hate here. I like him and think he is head and shoulders above the rest. I have no complaints. Okay, so he wasn't nice to Shazia. She sucked and they were trying to win. Not a big deal to me.

Ondine. Oh for cryin' out loud, wear some make-up and brush your hair! You have to sell yourself as much as your designs. I would not hire a designer who could not present herself well. CourtneyLove brings a good point; scroll up.

Andrea. see CourtneyLove's post above.

Preston. eh

I'm surprized Nathan didn't call Eddie out for the icky carpet being his original idea. Eddie just followed through--that idea (ick) was Nathan's. I was also equally surpized that Nathan was happy for Eddie's win. Weird.

CourtneyLove, you had me busting out laughing at your rant at the beginning of this thread!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast