+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Show Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

9/17 Show Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Ahh more teamwork and Project Runway rejects, yes!!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Re: 9/17 Show Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

I believe in my heart that Santino is a world class Jerk, but it was good to see him again, and with Andrae!!!!

if he does the "tim gunn" voice I'll fall over laughing...

Project runway people: Sweet P, Daniel Franco, Neck O Darkness, Santino, Andrae.

The neck o Darkness had to point out that he was the only winner amongst the bunch, he's still as charming and gracious as a bag of snakes.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Wisit might be the gayest man alive. He's so gay he is almost a straight woman. His voice is creepy and sickening, and he seems the type to kidnap and hold his prisoner in a "silence of the lambs" type hole in the ground... while he stitches his woman suit and worries over his fluffy little dog.

He cannot leave my screen soon enough, and given how he seems unable to understand the task Neck O Darkness has given him, there's a good chance he's gone.

Well, I can dream. God knows Jeffrey will sell them out if he's not in love with the room.
    Last edited by CourtneyLove; 09-17-2008 at 10:28 PM.

"I was about to drop kick him to jesus... but I smiled, like a true southerner" ahahhahah Big Daddy is awesome.. Wisit is useless... They haven't shown that evil Andrea & pretty boy much.. really.. they've just focused mostly on Wisit and Big Daddy, or maybe creepy wisit is all I can remember...

i think Shazia is pure fluff.. she's really pretty, but she seems space and lazy, as bald man called it... but nothing beats Wisit "I'm not good at holding... hehhhehe" lord help me.

Where is everyone? I'll just keep chatting randomly to myself...

Bald man, aka Nathan is only 30??/ he looks 43, and it's not just because he's bald... he looks old. He and Shazia are the same age, and seriously.. he could be her uncle.

Andrae kills the wicker.. he claims to have an aversion to it from childhood, but that's the kind of thing you mention beforehand!

Did I mention that the Neck O Darkness looks like a homeless meth user? He just looks insane with the big 'stache and general unkempt look... I hate him. I hate you jeffrey! As expected, he doesnt like the room so far.. and wisit is to blame....

Andrae's plain gray dress is in a plain gray room.. broken mirrors on the floor to suggest political turmoil.. yeah, they ain't buying what you're selling...

Sweet p's multicolored dress gets a room that looks like it was designed by "Claire's" that accessory place in the mall.. butterflies... kinda young. but pretty.

Jeffrey's Neck sells out Big Daddy and Wisit, as expected...

Santino's room, looking like a page out of "V for Vendetta" is well received, and Santino likes it...

Daniel Franco's room, by Pretty Preston and Andrea looks like what it should be.. .a pretty window for a very pretty dress... I think this window is the most elegant.. bye bye Wisit or Nathan the Old!!

Pretty Preston and Andrea's room was one of the top 2... Ondine and Natalie's butterfly room was the other.

Somehow they won...

And now... who's going home? Please please please be wisit. please!

The final Four = Shazia, Wisit, Kerry (Big Daddy) and NAthan the bald.. these people are not catty.. no one is selling anyone out, and Shazia refuses to say whom she thinks should go home, and when asked if that meant she AND Nathan should go, she basically said yes.

The weakest people were Shazia and Wisit... It really should be both of them.. I haven't seen anything out of Shazia at all... So there's nothing for me to miss except for her pretty face...

"So who is at fault, kerry because he's a team leader, or Wisit because he's a non-contributer?" I love how they get it.. even when people aren't saying it outloud, they see through the crap.

bye bye Wisit! please please please.. hehe...

damn you commercial break.

They sent Big Daddy Kerry home. I am so bummed, I grew to love him this episode... Wisit got him booted... sucks.

I just don't like these team challenges.. You know you need your partner, and if that person fails you, they just boot the team leader..

like last week, that guy Jennifer worked with would NOT work with her.. what was she supposed to do, smack him and make him listen? Oh lame.. so very very lame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast