+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Re: 9/10 Show Discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3195496;
    Wisit and Nathan. This was my favorite room. They were adorable together! I found it a refreshing color choice up against all the green Pier One rooms.

Rick Shroders wife and Eddie. It appeared to be Eddies vision with Andrea going along for the learning experience. The pic of Rick and his wife was a curious touch. I was not wowed. The tree was more fitting for a child's room but I just don't like murals. I really like Edddy though. Don't know what Ricks wife meant when she said she was there to learn. I thought they were all there to strut their stuff.

Ondine and Preston. Ondine is my early favorite and I was disappointed. They took the challenge too literally.

It is more comfortable to watch the judges sitting on those couches versus the high stools. India continues to be an excellent addition.
    I agree about Wisit and Nathan. I like both of them!

What is up with Andrea and that picture of her and her hubby. If you don't want people to know you are married to Rick Schroder, then stop putting the picture in front of people all the time!!! It's like she's setting herself up for people to say "wow, your husband looks like Rick Schroder" so she can say in confessional "whaaa!? how did they recognize him? i don't think that picture looks like my famous husband Rick Schroder.... i just want to be known for my own merits and not as the wife of my famous husband Rick Schroder... did I mention my famous husband Rick Schroder that I don't want anyone to know about??"

I like Ondine also. I was sad that she and Preston ended up in the bottom. Maybe I just have crazy taste also, but I didn't think their room was that bad. I thought the patterned panels on the ceiling were interesting and I did think they approached the challenge in a practical way, which I didn't necessarily think was wrong...

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I liked Preston & Ondine's room as well.

If I'm going to be locked in a room with someone for 50 years, I'm gonna need my own space. Either that or a body bag!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3195320;
    I don't hate Andrea but are we going to hear "my husband is Rick Shroder but I want to make it on my own" in every episode? I kind of wonder if she only said it once or twice early on in a PI and they just keep repeating it as if she herself harped on it but in actuality didn't at all...

I'm almost certain that they keep replaying the same clip since it sounded so disjointed when she said it...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3195878;
    I'm almost certain that they keep replaying the same clip since it sounded so disjointed when she said it...
    Could be but not without merit. She did bring that picture the camara panned twice and mentioned it. I think they are telling us the story of Rick Shroders wife. She is definately snarled in a web of wanting the recognition; it sets her apart from the hum drum "they" of the public. But wants credit for having a skill of her own without his "stardom" boosting her to fame.

She was dazzled by Eddie and his credentials and claimed she came on the show to learn. Well, no. You are supposed to be dazzling us.

I wonder where those "bunkers" were and what their previous use was? The back walls were brick so it is clear they did not build them for the show. The staff member who found those deserves a bonus. Great find!

I was just waiting (hoping) that they'd be forced to spend the night in their rooms then have judging the next day. It would have been interesting to get their perspectives of their room after having to actually live in it. That might have soured the romance team Wisit & Nathan--but probably not. hee.

FORT Fogey

In Margaret's blog she makes reference to those bunkers being built for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3195434;
    Who said that? What did I miss?
    Natalie said it.

FORT Fogey

Re: Andrea - Top Design 2

I missed last night's show and I don't see a spoiler post. Who went home?

Robert and Jennifer were both eliminated.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3195402;
    No, she didn't say the "Chinese were mad because of the bombing of Hiroshima!" What an idiot!

OMG, I know! I was LOLing so hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast