+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re: 9/3 Show Discussion (Season Premiere) **SPOILERS**

Re: 9/3 Show Discussion (Season Premiere) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3190216;
    It was Serge who left. The guy who put in the hardwood floor and left the mirror askew on the floor in India's room.
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fogey

I am so dissapointed that there isn't much interest or action here. Decorating is my passion and I want to talk about this show, desperately.

Conjuring kindred spirits. There is no icon for this! I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;3188790;
    That would be David Hicks, who is in the Design Hall of Fame.

Interior Design HallofFame_Designers

While her main claim to fame is as a fashion model, she has also put out a book on Island inspired interior design. I do agree though that if her role on the show is just to pay tribute to her father every time she opens her mouth, it will get old fast.
    Oooops, my bad. I don't know what was going on in my brain. Maybe I was crossing Michael Kors and David Hicks together, lol! Oy vey!!

I have to say I really enjoyed this show. However, was it any surprise to anybody what team won? They had three of the top 4 from the pop quiz challenge on that team and the 4th member wasn't in the bottom. It was a little shocking how much better their design looked. It looked like they had three times as much time.

Serge was absolutely the right one to go home although the Indian girl was a very close second choice. She messed everything up! I sort of like Mrs. Schroeder but think her not admitting her husband is Ricky (after the girl made a comment from the photo) could come back to bite her in the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3192326;
    I have to say I really enjoyed this show. However, was it any surprise to anybody what team won? They had three of the top 4 from the pop quiz challenge on that team and the 4th member wasn't in the bottom. It was a little shocking how much better their design looked. It looked like they had three times as much time.

Serge was absolutely the right one to go home although the Indian girl was a very close second choice. She messed everything up! I sort of like Mrs. Schroeder but think her not admitting her husband is Ricky (after the girl made a comment from the photo) could come back to bite her in the end.
    I knew, immediately, when they viewed the lofts what team would win. It was painfully obvious. I suspect Ondine was instrumental in that win because of the way she accessorized the table tops. Having been a set designer on Sex and the City, she was keenly aware of how to make things look comfortable, arty and lived in.

It is early but Andrea does not look like she is going to be the popular one they all want on their team. I will give that title to Ondine for now.

Though India said she liked wood floors, it was only to give them the feeling for the kind of space she liked. Using the budget and time to lay one was just silly. I bet that was discussed during judging and didn't make the cut.

I loved this challenge. Trading Spaces should sit up and take notice. Get the gist of colors and style from the homeowner and then take the team out to shop for it. Aim to please as a crew stays behind and paints the walls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123