+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kelly Wearstler, Judge Top Design 2

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Re: Kelly Wearstler, Judge Top Design 2

She looks great on the cover of Domino this month.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I do question some of her clothing choices often. However that is I think part of individuality Her parents likely never left her walk out in summer with winter boots and hat and shorts. You know how it is when 2 and 3 year old childs explore their closets and all that is in them. She reminds me of someone who never got to do that and now has the money to have that ultimate closet and she just plays with it. Sometimes it looks nutcase sometimes it does not.
    My biggest issue with her is her hair.
    Every time I see her I want to grab the No more tears and a brush and hold her down and do her hair. Again back to the 3 year old stage she looks like she got loose in Mom's hair spray and tried to tease her hair and failed miserably but in her 3 year old's eye believes she looks good.
    I just Wish like heck she would brush it Pleaseeeee.....

Thing is...I don't want to like Wearstler's look, but I do. It just works for her. I feel like she could take it even more OTT, but you just know she took off three pieces before she left the house.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Well, I do believe it was a bit more OTT than usual this week.

Reminds me of a photo I have of my nephew. He was in college at the time and there had been quite a bit of drinking going on when his frat buddies decided to have a Fashion Scavenger Hunt.

His socks were white and his pumps were pink. The "hat" was actually one of those turbie twist towels. All in all, he wore the whole outfit like a true princess!

But seriously . . . . . in what setting is an outfit like the one KW wore appropriate on any day other than October 31st?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I, for one, love that she is not afraid of expressing herself through fashion.

I'd like to see her as a judge on Project Runway. I'll bet she would have liked Santino a great deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123