+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisit - Top Design 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Wisit - Top Design 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3192339;
    He's just extremely effeminate.

He sort of reminds me of the Douzi character in the movie Farewell My
    Concubine which happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies. So, basically this is a compliment from me.
    It is more than just effeminate. Two close gay friends of mine are effeminate but not weird. I don't dislike him, just making note that he is unique. I like odd balls.

I like him, I liked how he seemed to be so calm in the middle of all the chaos of the pop quiz and sat down to do his drawings. He cracks me up and so far I've liked his designs (what little we've seen of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3184450;
    I think two things when I see his name:
    1. Whowizit?
    2. Peter MacNicol in Ghostbusters II saying "visit" with that thick fakey accent.

He looks like the gay Vern Yip...if that's not too redundant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3186028;
    He kinda makes me think of Curtis Kim from the first Big Brother.
    Not sure how he could be compared to either of those guys other than the fact that they're all asian. This guy is rather unattractive and Vern and Curtis are two very hot and sexy men and I've always had a HUGE crush on both of them. That being said, this guy is quirky and I kind of like him. I thought his drawings were really cool. I'd love to have something like that at my house I actually liked his singing but thought it was weird and random that he broke into song like that
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

LG.

he is truly unique, but I like him so far. Drawing fashion watercolors for the shadow boxes was a risk, and it paid off for him. I love how he stayed calm while everyone else was freaking out. Do you think we'll see him lose his cool?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3192978;
    he is truly unique, but I like him so far. Drawing fashion watercolors for the shadow boxes was a risk, and it paid off for him. I love how he stayed calm while everyone else was freaking out. Do you think we'll see him lose his cool?
    I sure hope not. He is by far my early favorite. I loved him calm under pressure mentality and I hope he keeps it up!

FORT Fogey

Too soon to say, but I believe in the concept of the pop-up challenges and he deserved the win on the first episode. From the soul to the surface. True art.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3193964;
    Too soon to say, but I believe in the concept of the pop-up challenges and he deserved the win on the first episode. From the soul to the surface. True art.

He probably didn't win because it is something he did almost everyday as a fashion designer. It was predictable and they were looking for inovation. Just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3192701;
    Not sure how he could be compared to either of those guys other than the fact that they're all asian. This guy is rather unattractive and Vern and Curtis are two very hot and sexy men and I've always had a HUGE crush on both of them. That being said, this guy is quirky and I kind of like him. I thought his drawings were really cool. I'd love to have something like that at my house I actually liked his singing but thought it was weird and random that he broke into song like that
    Oh, it's more than them both being Asian. It's his longish windswept spikey hair on top, eyes, smile, and that they both sing soprano (Wisit sings counter).

He doesn't look like Vern to me at all.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3194337;
    He probably didn't win because it is something he did almost everyday as a fashion designer. It was predictable and they were looking for inovation. Just guessing.
    I agree with your guess. He really didn't step too far out of his box.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3192341;
    It is more than just effeminate. Two close gay friends of mine are effeminate but not weird. I don't dislike him, just making note that he is unique. I like odd balls.
    Artists are already weird enough but tack on his over-the-top genteel nature (I mean, c'mon, he has his legs crossed like a fashion model in a Paris Vogue magazine!)... he's gonna be a bit on an extreme side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast