+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preston - Top Design 2

Who is John Galt?

Re: Preston - Top Design 2

Preston should have one - but he was never a "favorite" of the judges and Nathan was. IMO he was hands down the best of the bunch. I would definitely have him design my home (if I had the money, of course).

Re: Preston - Top Design 2

I think that Preston should have won. I actually think that Ondine did the best in the house challenge (I kept telling my mom that I could move into that place and not change a thing!) and Preston's house was great as well. Nathan's house was hideous. While Nathan will have an accessory or 2 that I like (the skull in the bedroom was kind of cool and I loved the horse in that other weird room) his designs consistantly aren't cohesive. It looks like he just found a bunch of accessories that he liked (always clutters his rooms up with WAY too many accessories) and threw them together with weird paint designs that make no sense. I really never understood why he was the judges' (actually mainly Jonathan's) favorite. I loved Ondine's house the best but she was not consistently the best and missed the mark quite a few times. Preston is very consistent and his work always is cohesive and makes sense and, like a previous poster said, his designs are always very thoughtful.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123