+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Eddie - Top Design 2

Who is John Galt?

Re: Eddie - Top Design 2

I agree that Eddie was/is a jerk. His open hostility and back biting of Preston was IMO due to jealously more than anything else. He probably secretly thought Preston's designs were top drawer and felt the competition strongly in that area. I am guessing he was also jealous of Preston's looks and class. Preston is a handsome, hunky man with a lot of talent and class. He is also self confident and exudes a certain aura of "cool". Eddie is just average looking, flighty and fluffy acting, moderately talented (IMO), and is about as "cool" as the dorky guy in school who made fun of others to get attention.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3231993;
    I agree that Eddie was/is a jerk. His open hostility and back biting of Preston was IMO due to jealously more than anything else. He probably secretly thought Preston's designs were top drawer and felt the competition strongly in that area. I am guessing he was also jealous of Preston's looks and class. Preston is a handsome, hunky man with a lot of talent and class. He is also self confident and exudes a certain aura of "cool". Eddie is just average looking, flighty and fluffy acting, moderately talented (IMO), and is about as "cool" as the dorky guy in school who made fun of others to get attention.
    No, no and no. Jealousy is an emotion we all hold closley and for very peronal relationships. Often we hear posters claiming JEALOSY! Nope. Eddie is very secure in who he is and his design sense. NO way in hell did Eddie think Preston surpassed him in anyway.

The contestants may think that they liked Eddie until they had a chance to see the show. Once they see how Eddie talked about them in his interviews, I am sure they will feel differently towards him. He is a pompous ass if you ask me. Preston showed restraint and polish, he comes out looking good because he kept his mouth shut about his feeling towards the others.
    I don't agree that Eddie was like the "mean" girls in school, if anything I think he was picked on which makes him carry on the way he does. His over confidence is what bit him in the ass and will continue to do so. Side note: it looks like someone kicked his nose in, it looks smashed...could have happened in school.

FORT Fogey

Eddie is just a catty and harmless queen. He and Preston are cheese and chalk.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234583;
    Eddie is just a catty and harmless queen. He and Preston are cheese and chalk.
    Fascinating phrase.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456