+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

2/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

knock...knock

anyone home?

I brought chocolates.

I hate team challenges too..but in the world of design...you have to work with others.

What colors are Miami?

blues and yellow?

Eekk...no power tools?

Oh Wow!

This Clarissa is spazzing.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'm kinda sad to see Elizabeth go. I liked her, and I didn't mind those colors half as much as I minded that throw & the chairs in the St. Tropez cabana. I clearly do not agree with the judge Kelley and her personal fashion sense is abysmal. Those knitted socks made her look like a psychotic Lollypop Guild member and the crimped hair in the preview for next week should be banned by the Geneva Convention.

Elizabeth should not have gone. Horrible colors are not worse than taking a backseat and not inputting anything.

While I thought the color choice was awful I thought Ryan would be going. That was not good furniture he picked. Goil did an amazing job on the design of the cabana. And I thought the winning cabana was the right choice-roof or no roof like they said. So far I've agreed with all the winners. I'm a little bit more ambiguous about the designers that have left though. I'm not as sure of their choices in that area.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    ITA jusCoz. I thought Ryan would be out too. He had a bad design last week--not functional, too cat-heavy (and I have two cats!!), and that painting he did on the wall was cheesier than the Miss Piggy scene painted on my grade school infirmary. They seemed to give him a "pass" because "he's an artist"--yeah, an artist with invisible talent, IMHO. Meanwhile Elizabeth won the first challenge (albeit with Goil--sp?) and wasn't in the bottom last week, and this week she just picks some colors the judges see as Miami enough. Maybe the Bravo judges' blogs have some info on this, but the elimination seems poorly thought out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast