+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speculation- (possible) **Spoilers**

Carisa (who I not so affectionately call Whiney McWhinestein) apparently goes MIA for a little while during the next episode (March 7th).

Hopefully this means, see you later Whiney decorator.........
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Upcoming episodes
    3/14 Life of the Party -
    There's a wall-to-wall party vibe when the remaining interior designers must create entertaining spaces for a full-blown bash.

3/21 Chef's Choice -
    The remaining designers are challenged to create a chef's private dining room. Culinary artist and “Top Chef” head judge Tom Colicchio serves as guest judge.

3/28 Metropolitan Home Suites -
    The interior-design aspirants are challenged to create a modern hotel room. Fashion and design expert Linda O'Keeffe is the guest judge.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    Those sound like promising challenges until you realize they will be in dioramas with no windows, doors or ceilings. None of the rooms have been credible because of this. They are sparsely furnished, incomplete and just odd. Not one of these people would I allow in my home. They just cannot produce a believable space.

I would like to see more talent in the next installment if they even try to save this show.

At this point, I'd be OK with the diorama approach, if there was some creativity in the designs! With the exception of a couple of designs (mostly from Goil), they are all things that I could do myself. I "liked" the first winning design not so much because I thought it was good or would want to live in it, but because it looked different--something I wouldn't have thought of.

The time constraints are so detrimental, IMO. Give them more time to thing and shop and express themselves! I'm just sick of seeing the mediocre designs.

FORT Fogey
    It seems clear that Carissa and Michael are the next to go.

Matt and Andrea are getting the final two edit. Goil will make it to third place but his personality and focus on obscure details will be the death of him.

Just as Top Chef takes the ability to work well with others and lead into account and so will this show. Andrea slipped a couple of times on this front. I think Matt will be the clear winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123