+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael

I agree with the comments so far.

I get the feeling that he might be kinda fun to hang out with, but you don't want to have to work with him! The drama and cutesiness (sp? is that even a word?) might be fun if you're with snarking with friends. But, if you're putting together a room, it would be exasperating to have someone doing that. I'd want to work with someone who would not only jump in and get their hands dirty, but who wouldn't make a production of it.

Interesting fact: He has an identical twin, Richard who works on the family farm in Massachusetts.

So maybe his "acting out" was to try and create a separate identity from his brother.

But I still think he is immature and wants desperately to be liked (his running around joking & gossiping), while at the same time being catty and insulting to anyone who threatens him. Both of which stem from being very young and insecure.
    But I'm no psychologist LOL
    Paging Dr. Freud........
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Did he do anything to help John with the room? I just saw him mess up the paint. It will be interesting to see what he can do on his own.

Can we have a sweepstakes and the prize is to kick Michael's ass. I so want to win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I kind of liked his grape and banana room. Those colors aren't up in my favs, but in this case they were good.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

He really has no sense of understanding what a client wants. Grapes and bananas aren't "happy" colors nor do they go together.

another word:

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim;2228060;
    One word to describe Michael- INSECURE.
    ANNOYING!!!!

FORT Fogey
    I am betting he will go next week. He is irritating and immature. The way his mouth tilts up in a clownlike smile is alarming and made for a horror movie villian.

Perhaps our susceptibility to the reality show villain model overcomes us a bit too much, because from interviews with many of the contestants, Michael is quite loved. Even John acknowleded how inappropriate he was behaving towards Michael. He has a strong personality, but apparently Bravo wants to give us someone to hate because that's all they show of him, except last night when he comforted Goil, which by the way I think is hardly coincidental that Michael is the one Goil went to when he was upset.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2281515;
    Perhaps our susceptibility to the reality show villain model overcomes us a bit too much, because from interviews with many of the contestants, Michael is quite loved. Even John acknowleded how inappropriate he was behaving towards Michael. He has a strong personality, but apparently Bravo wants to give us someone to hate because that's all they show of him, except last night when he comforted Goil, which by the way I think is hardly coincidental that Michael is the one Goil went to when he was upset.
    I don't think anyone sees him as a villian. He is annoying, that is all. Hard to made an interior decorator a monster.

You make a good point that it was Michael who comforted Goil. They are both gay so have that bond.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast