+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Erik

Erik

Hometown: South Bend, Indiana, currently resides in Chicago

Profession: Co-owner in Contrast Design Group, Inc.

Education: Briefly attended Indiana State University and studied design at Ball State University. He is currently pursuing his degree in the Chicago area.

Design style: Creatively client-focused

Erik grew up in South Bend, Indiana. Completely self-taught, Erik knew he wanted to be a designer from a very young age and worked hard to make that happen.

He has honed his skills in theatrical lighting and set design and at 28, Erik is already a partner in a design firm in Chicago. He believes that he is where he is today because of his drive, and is a self-proclaimed take-charge kind of guy in a competitive environment. He believes that design is a way of life, and not just a job that's over when you walk out the door.

Erik currently lives with his life partner, David, in Chicago and his greatest design achievement is their house. He says, “a true designer is always looking at things to put their stamp on.”
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-01-2007 at 12:41 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I like this guy...and I think he's going to give Elizabeth a run for the final Design finish line.

Eric -vs- Elizabeth and they'll go all 12 rounds! ding ding! Lets get ready to ruffleeeee!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wish it were a Matt/ Erik finale. I think the 2 of them are very similar. If only he didn't say it was his POV. Goil or Andrea might have left that week...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread