+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jonathan Adler - Judge

Jonathan Adler - Judge

Jonathan Adler, the lead judge of “Top Design,” has been celebrated for the mod shapes, vibrant colors and organic eye-popping patterns that are the signature of his work today.

His business encompasses seven retail outlets in Soho & the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Los Angeles, East Hampton, Miami, San Francisco, and Chicago; a thriving interior design business, responsible for the re-design of the Parker Palm Springs hotel in modernist style with a comfy residential feel; a burgeoning licensing business under the brand name Jonathan Adler Happy Home that's expanding into bedding, bath accessories, stationary, dinnerware and table linens at accessible prices; and he continues to sell his wares to high-end boutiques around the world.

Jonathan's “happy, handcrafted, and luxe” designs for the home have become a part of American pop-culture, appearing on the sets of the “Today Show,” “Sex and the City,” “Will & Grace,” and “The Apprentice.”

In November 2005, Jonathan launched his first book My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living, which combines his wittiness and enthusiasm for creating happy homes everywhere with serious design.

This guy has got to start wearing socks.

This guy needs a serious makeover. I am not sure what is going on with those clothes he wears. I was surprised when reading his blog and such that he actually has a personality and is witty. I never would have guessed it by just watching this show.

FORT Fogey
    He has a unique personal style that, I bet, changes often. Right now he is doing a preppy thing with a tilt. His blogs are hysterical, they are not showing his humor on the show and that may be because they dont allow enough time for the judges segment and his humor may come out in ways that would not play well on TV.

+ Reply to Thread