+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Top Chef New Orleans - 10/2 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Top Chef New Orleans - 10/2 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I loved Kenley and her style. This new fad with bandanas has a touch of vintage but closer to Rosie the Riveter. Google bandana fad and the first page is full of sites talking about it! It is a different beast than Kenley's style. And not unique at all!

Sara is a good cook and production may have asked her to talk about her style, so I am cutting her slack on that. She got many necklaces and was in the top 3. Working with Puck for years is certainly to her benefit.

Re: Top Chef New Orleans - 10/2 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bandanas have been in and out of style forever. In Eastern Europe, they called them babushkas. I'm pretty sure I remember Rhoda frequently wearing one in the early years of The Mary Tyler Moore Show. It was definitely part the character's style. I didn't find anything particularly unique about Sara's style and it doesn't particularly interest me. Her cooking does and I do think she has talent from what I've seen so far.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12