+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antonia - All-Stars

Antonia - All-Stars

Antonia Lofaso, Season 4
    Contestant
    Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
    Antonia helmed Foxtail, the upscale supper club in Los Angeles, as Executive Chef and, for six years prior, worked at Wolfgang Puckís Spago under the mentorship of Executive Chef Lee Hefter. A single mother living in Los Angeles, Antonia comes from an Italian background where she cooked with her mother and worked in her fatherís restaurant. She went on to refine her cooking skills at the French Culinary Institute and graduated with a command of technique that landed her positions with catering companies and fine dining restaurants. Currently a national spokesperson for such companies as Stouffer's and Sara Lee, Antonia is working on a cookbook with over 100 recipes geared towards busy mothers with tips and suggestions from her own experiences and the those of celebrity single moms.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.

Re: Antonia - All-Stars

Antonia was one of my favorites - I loved that she could make kid-friendly cuisine and that she is a successful chef while being a single mom.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Re: Antonia - All-Stars

Between Richard, Antonia and Mike, my favorite to win Top Chef is Antonia.

+ Reply to Thread