+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Just Desserts - 10/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4084084;
    Asian Heather is quickly becoming the Just Dessert version of Poison Ivy on Project Runway.

Seriously . . . if you know so flippin' much about pastries and desserts, why did you need this never-heard-of-before reality show?
    Sure is. Bitter Much. Bad Attitude.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;4084335;
    Who won the challenge? I fell asleep....
    Morgan won the elimination and $20K in prize money. Yigit won the quickfire.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4084312;
    Loved the challenge, but the dresses were too short.

Wonder why they brought back Heather C just to eliminate her a couple of days later. Her heart never seemed in it.
    They brought her back because she was the last one eliminated. Seems a logical replacement for Seth.

This is a nasty little group!

The judges were not judging the dresses with the same criteria as a specific contest for this craft would. That is where some of the contenders fell flat. They focused on the taste of their petit fours more than the dress.

The vegetable creations were real head scratchers. No surprise that one of them would go.

Eric is going to win fan favorite, we know that already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4083658;
    WHat is the deal with Heather C's forehead?

and...

While I know he has a kid and is recently divorced, I'm wondering if Morgan is gay?
    He certainly tells us he is straight often enough...Methinks he does protest too much.

And I think I read somewhere Heather C got whacked by a camera or something.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4083658;
    WHat is the deal with Heather C's forehead?

and...

While I know he has a kid and is recently divorced, I'm wondering if Morgan is gay?
    Morgan does certainly seem to try to convince everybody he is straight, from stating that every other minute and at the event he was talking about getting women's numbers. I am thinking his wife might have had similar thoughts about him and he just doesn't want to admit it to everyone yet. I had a friend in high school who acted like him and had a new girl every weekend who later came out as gay.

Of course the way he was going on about those shoes, I think he might also be a cross dresser. I totally can see him prancing around in his wife's clothes with a really nice pair of her high heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4085238;
    Morgan does certainly seem to try to convince everybody he is straight, from stating that every other minute and at the event he was talking about getting women's numbers. I am thinking his wife might have had similar thoughts about him and he just doesn't want to admit it to everyone yet. I had a friend in high school who acted like him and had a new girl every weekend who later came out as gay.

Of course the way he was going on about those shoes, I think he might also be a cross dresser. I totally can see him prancing around in his wife's clothes with a really nice pair of her high heels.
    Yeah, he might have a ladies' shoe fetish or a women's garment fetish. But lots of straight men have those, so I wouldn't think he's gay so much as he's just a little kinky.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Who is John Galt?

C'mon everyone, get real. Morgan is straight, is divorced, is a single father, and looking for a date/romance/whatever. I am an old broad, been around a long time with great gaydar and I get no gay vibes at all from Morgan. However, I think he feels uncomfortable because all the rest of the men on show are gay and he wants to assure any women who watch the show that he is available. I notice this same type of posturing and chest thumping on Project Runway with the straight guys who are cast, especially if they aren't married. I think it is a real straight-guy thing that some men do when they feel that their masculinity and/or sexual preference may be in question.

Heather C is gross. From that vomit inducing thing on her forehead to her attitude, and what was with that streak of poop that always appears on her shirts? Noticed it during the peanut butter cookie ridiculous incident.

Heather H is ok most of the time except when she got mad at Morgan for doing exactly what she asked him to do. Didn't she say she had the centerpiece? Didn't she snap at them during the planning session that it was all hers? Then she gets mad when they give her what she shouted for and curses at him when he wins? I would have called her psycho and reminded her that she didn't want any help.

I want the baker to win or the black woman with the really sweet voice. They are my favorites although I can't remember their names, oh wait, yes I do! Erica and Eric! Their personalities are great and I just like how well they seem to be doing in this competition.

I'm so glad Seth is gone. Did they even bother doing a psych eval on him? He should have never made it onto a show with sharp pointy objects, the man is a sociopath (and yes, I am aware of the difference between socio- and psycho-) although I think he could very well sway over into the psychopath side and use one of those sharp pointy objects. I would have asked to be eliminated rather than spend another second with that man.

Malika - huh? I always hate it when people pull that crap. She took the spot of somebody who really wanted to be there, no respect for her.

Danielle has to be one of the sourest, bitterest people I've ever seen. Can she even smile? Is that pouting scowl/frown permanently etched onto her face? She makes me cringe with that look and for the love of hygiene, please wash your hair.

Zac is alright, he makes me smile even if he isn't my current favorite. I'd be fine with him winning.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 10-18-2010 at 08:10 AM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4086170;
    Heather C is gross. From that vomit inducing thing on her forehead to her attitude, and what was with that streak of poop that always appears on her shirts? Noticed it during the peanut butter cookie ridiculous incident.

Heather H is ok most of the time except when she got mad at Morgan for doing exactly what she asked him to do. Didn't she say she had the centerpiece? Didn't she snap at them during the planning session that it was all hers? Then she gets mad when they give her what she shouted for and curses at him when he wins? I would have called her psycho and reminded her that she didn't want any help.

I want the baker to win or the black woman with the really sweet voice. They are my favorites although I can't remember their names, oh wait, yes I do! Erica and Eric! Their personalities are great and I just like how well they seem to be doing in this competition.

I'm so glad Seth is gone. Did they even bother doing a psych eval on him? He should have never made it onto a show with sharp pointy objects, the man is a sociopath (and yes, I am aware of the difference between socio- and psycho-) although I think he could very well sway over into the psychopath side and use one of those sharp pointy objects. I would have asked to be eliminated rather than spend another second with that man.

Malika - huh? I always hate it when people pull that crap. She took the spot of somebody who really wanted to be there, no respect for her.

Danielle has to be one of the sourest, bitterest people I've ever seen. Can she even smile? Is that pouting scowl/frown permanently etched onto her face? She makes me cringe with that look and for the love of hygiene, please wash your hair.

Zac is alright, he makes me smile even if he isn't my current favorite. I'd be fine with him winning.
    This paragraph says it all.

I would like to put NaBitchKa from Survivor Nicaragua and Heather H into a Mixed Martial Arts cage and let them tear each other apart.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4085294;
    Yeah, he might have a ladies' shoe fetish or a women's garment fetish. But lots of straight men have those, so I wouldn't think he's gay so much as he's just a little kinky.
    Yup, he's clearly straight. And also clearly inspired - last time by his son and this time by the shoes. So, whatever fuels his fire...

They didn't even say anything about the shininess of the "sequins," which I liked better than the actual "dress design." When looking at his petit fours as well, it seems clear he has a lot of skill and technique to draw on.

It was funny that he seemed to bug Bitter Heather so much - he did not bug me at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast