+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Chef Season 7 (Washington DC) - News & Speculation (Possible Spoilers)

Re: Top Chef Season 7 (Washington DC) - News & Speculation (Possible Spoilers)

Soooo looking forward to the premiere tonight! Don't forget that it's at 9PM, not 10.

The season 6 marathon that Bravo is playing all day isn't really doing it for me, though. I'd probably prefer to see any of the other seasons over this one. At least season 5 had Carla to redeem it...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I have stumbled across some potential spoilers that lead me to believe that (using spoiler tags JIC)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The elimination order goes like this:
    6, 7 & 8-Kenny, Alex and Amanda- do not know who geos when, but I think Kenny is a goner tonight
    5 tiffany
    Final 4: Kelly (go Kelly!), Angelo, Kevin and Ed
    The finale will not be filmed until September, so rumors of Angelo winning it all can not be true
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;4033905;
    I have stumbled across some potential spoilers that lead me to believe that (using spoiler tags JIC)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The elimination order goes like this:
    6, 7 & 8-Kenny, Alex and Amanda- do not know who geos when, but I think Kenny is a goner tonight
    5 tiffany
    Final 4: Kelly (go Kelly!), Angelo, Kevin and Ed
    The finale will not be filmed until September, so rumors of Angelo winning it all can not be true
    I'm cheering for the same one you are cheering for. One of the four surprises me. I see him as a weaker cook. I think you will know who I mean. Glad finale isn't filmed yet. Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4034065;
    I'm cheering for the same one you are cheering for. One of the four surprises me. I see him as a weaker cook. I think you will know who I mean. Glad finale isn't filmed yet. Smart.
    I am not certain who you think, but I have it narrowed to 2. Both have impressive resumes, and have run hot and cold.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12