+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/9 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

9/9 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in this thread until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!

Re: 9/9 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Kevin wins the Quickfire!

Ashely, Robin and Jesse are the bottom 3, but they get a second chance to make a quick amuse bouche to avoid being eliminated.

They are all capable of choking under the pressure.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Sounds like they all mostly came thru, I hope Ashley doesn't get the boot. My guess would be Jessie, since she has mostly been in the bottom.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Robin and Rob I think will have the toughest time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Ash and Hector should be interesting.

Ashley looks like she might spontaneously combust. Being in the bottom has shaken her confidence.

Mattin is a jerk, he totally threw Ashley under the bus. He shot her idea down, then denied it.

And looks like she is going home.

Ashley really bugs me. It's her hair. It looks so greasy and uncombed. It is so unappetizing and unattractive that every time she talks I don't hear what she says. I just think, 'Ugh, greasy hair'.

As for Mike I, I totally think he is riding on his partner's coattails. He totally did not give Brian credit for telling him how to do the deconstructed Bearnaise sauce. Brian needs to take credit for what he does.

Ron and Robin, I totally understand her, she is trying to get some kind of response from Ron, some ideas, some leadership and he absolutely does not respond as a result she just talks more and Ron shuts down more. I do not agree with Ron saying Robin is a poor cook and no one wants to work with her. It may be more a female style of working vs a male style of working or female style of communication vs male style of communication. I have to also say I think Ron had an idea of what the meal was to be and no way no how was he going to change it or experiment at all. He may take the fifth on his working relationship with Robin but he is not a working, sharing partner he is the silent partner and that does not help the relationship at all.

I cannot believe Martin lied about the asparagus in the sauce. Ashley just down, too bad this was the time to shout out.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-09-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Hector is leaving. I kind of wish it was Mattin instead. But Hector has seemed a bit off from the start.

FORT Regular

Hector should never have survived the deep Fried Steak. He should have hit the trail weeks ago. He talked about promoting his island food (Puerto Rico). Well, I've eaten plenty of Puerto Rican food and his was NOT representative of what is served either in the high class hotels or in the neighborhood restaurants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast