+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Masters 6/10 Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef Master 6/10 Discussion **Spoilers**

Jay Rayner looks like a cranky guy.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I thought these were supposed to blind, not know who the chefs are...?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3494493;
    Jay Rayner looks like a cranky guy.
    Really. He looks like a barrel of laughs .
    Didn't he say about one of the dishes that it was 'too peppery and had a wetched end". Ouch.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm only half-paying attention because I've got some work to do, but that little segment with the chefs not knowing how to use a microwave cracked me up. I'd love a challenge where that is ALL they have. And then they'd know how it was back in my days of the dorm!

Looks like all four did a decent job and the judges all had something nice to say to them.

Oh the suspense! Hard to tell who they will pick.

Wow, Tim took that really hard. He should be proud of what he pulled off considering his stuff started frozen.

Neil Patrick Harris! Woo! I am going to like this season!

Hubert goes on to next round. He was closely followed by Chris Lee.

All in all liked this episode. Don't think the brotherly love will continue all the way thru the season, but was a nice start in this episode.

I'm really loving this show. It was nice to see how the chefs just embraced the challenges rather than whining about having to cook for kids or not being able to showcase their skills. Hubert, the most experienced of the four chefs, totally got into the challenges. His use of the communal shower for the pasta cracked me up! (but also grossed me out a bit) I'd eat at any of their restaurants in a heartbeat!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast